
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:30 PM |
@Jennifer. There's nothing wrong with my FB, by the way. Just checked. Missed Saturday (PARTAY~), Sunday (FORGOT O.O) and now today. So 3 posts (+_+) but I'll only do one. Don't care if I miss days anymore... =.= 후회. 죄송. 한숨............ Day 9 - Someone you wish you could meet Super Junior. Not in a concert that sort of way /flails I want to talk with them^^ Because they changed my life in ways you can never understand. Unless of course you are one of "me". They are like the best people~ My 이상형s~ Also the best sort of friend (especially Eunhyuk because he's so gentle and sweet to his friends) anyone could ever have. Not by coincidence, that they came together as a family of 15. Not coincidence that Geng left too. Wonder why. I wish I could meet Super Junior, not just see them. Catch the difference? :D ------------- XDDD Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|