
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:22 PM |
LOL posted so much of "Cheo" lame-ism that I forgot to do the meme. =.= Day 18 - The person you wish you could be I wish I could be different from everything I'm like now, except for my pro and unbeatable sarcasm and wit. HAH. Well, I wish I could be charismatic and responsible like Leeteuk, Cool, a good dancer, a good rapper and a good song lyricist like Eunhyuk, Unbeatable gamer and epic singer like Kyuhyun, Likeable in that Ryeowook way, Not so easily embarrassed like Yesung, Strong and beating EVERYONE at arm wrestling and won't blink at a threat and can stand up for what's right without any sign of faltering like Kangin. Funny and lame but cool at the same time and well-respected and extremely sociable and funny and strange like Heechul, (whoa) Someone who can come up with lame but cool dances on the spot and imitate like Shindong, Have many notable traits like Siwon, Cook well like Hankyung (and of course Wookie~), Respected for liking unorthodox things like Sungmin, Innocent and fun-loving and not caring about the future one bit like Donghae, And a silent (STOP being so talkative) person who's always at the side but receives the same amount of spotlight and flashes a dazzling smile like Kibum. Oh and uhh a little weird but cool and sort of mysterious like Jungshin, Shy, but can easily make my way into people's hearts warmly like Yonghwa, Cool and easily respected with beautiful eyes like Jonghyun, And fun and jumpy but still cool and mysterious like Minhyuk. Uhh. That may be a lot to ask for, but yeah. Heh. Oh and can I say I want to be as smart as Grace and Misha added together? I will. Oh wait- Plus extremely patient and understanding and fun and likeable and knowledgeable like Mr Lim L. ;D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|