<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to top
5:52 PM
Met Cheo today in the bus (77).
Cheo Yi Hong, yeah you heard right.

I have this habit of people watching,
So I was looking at the stream of people coming in,
Then suddenly there was this boy in an ACS uniform looking at me with a wry smile on his face,
Like trying to look kind and polite but uncomfortable... =.=
He just walked past me and sat at the back (I sat around middle-back area)

Then when I was at my stop to get off,
I looked behind and saw that he was going to get off as well.
Personally, I was surprised/shocked.
More on that felling later.

I walked at my usual pace and suddenly from behind me came a voice.

"Ehh! Why you being so emo huh??"
Then Cheo came up to me.
I couldn't help but smile, and I was trying hard NOT TO.

I just stood there with my jaw dropped at all his rambling and trying not to laugh.

"You just sit there, never say anything. What happened to all the retarded crap you're always telling me??"

"One of the most retarded things you said was 'Muscular guys are gays.'"

Note that I was silent throughout the whole thing.
But then I started speaking then.

"What?!! You remember???" I only recalled ever saying that after he reminded me. =.=

"Of course lahh!! What do you think??"

Then he went back to talking about my emo-ness (which doesn't exist).

"Huh, you went to MGS (enunciated the abbreviation almost sarcastically) then you became oppressed and then now you're emo issit??"

"No! What the hell." Was the only thing I could say.

-Some silent "intermission"...-

"Is your life boring?" You know, instead of asking me "How's life?", he asked me this sort of retarded question. Now who has all the retarded vocabulary crap?

"At least not as boring as yours." I managed to say. I was still bewildered.

"You see?! This is the sort of retarded crap you're always telling me!!" Since when have I told him retarded crap. I save my precious "retarded crap" for people who're more important than YOU, Cheo.

"At least I'm taller than you." Uhhh. Do you have ANYTHING better to say??

"So? Whatever. It doesn't matter to me." And when I said this, for the first time I actually meant it. O.O

Then we reached the entrance to my condo.
"BYE." Was his last word to me today.
It was the last word of mine to him, too.

I can't actually believe I could remember our whole conversation... =.=
Because it was so "lame" and "retarded" and "crappy". ====.====
And oddly funny and relaxing. O.O

You know what?
Instead of just getting off at the next stop which both of us clearly know is closer to his house,
He purposely got of at the same stop as me (one stop earlier) to piss me off.
Well, it worked.
Happy, loser? *fingers in L sign*

Now I think I'm gonna start associating Cheo with "retarded crap".
Because he said it so many times in that 3 minutes we talked. *sigh*

Heyy talking about L,
Wei Ling is so totally obsessed (and I can safely use this adjective) with L/Ken'ichi Matsuyama.
She draws L all over her worksheets, sketchbook, SBL notebook, even her R+J notes.
Chill, man. You'll get over it 8D

Stop acting like you're so mature writing things like that.
Sometimes you act like a lame idiot coming up with stupid nicknames that are.. well.. stupid.
Then you post obnoxious pictures which you think look funny/pretty/lame.
The you suddenly go and say h2h things, thinking you are so mature and can think like an adult.
Grow up, really.
Please act your age sometime, can you?

Reading about the different Super Junior albums on Wiki,
And I really like the version B cover of Bonamana a lot.
It's my favourite one out of all the covers and I want ittttt DDD;
;DDD Ayah will find it then BUY it and ogle!!! =.=

Fangirling is ♥ ;D

Comment | 0 Comment(s)