
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:24 PM |
Starring: Roald Dahl (@supaDAHLing), Thwaites (@DrThwaitenator), Mrs Pratchett (@theSWEETshop) and Mr Coombes, the Headmaster (@CoolCoombes)… theSWEETshop NEW PRODUCT – LIQUORICE BOOTLACES!! 5 feet of coiuled up goodness for only a penny for 2!!! supaDAHLing YAYYYYY!!!! XDDDD Bootlaces!! @DrThwaitenator Go with?? :DDD DrThwaitenator @supaDAHLing already go with you to the @theSWEETshop every morning already…=.= NO BOOTLACES. supaDAHLing @DrThwaitenator WHY NOTTT??? ;A; DrThwaitenator @supaDAHLing RAT’S BLOOD. My father, an accomplished doctor, says that it’s (cont) http://twitlonger.com/GT21j theSWEETshop ‘Ay you!! @DrThwaitenator I’m watchin’ you so keep yer foul mouth off’a my shop!! DrThwaitenator @theSWEETshop Did I hear a fly buzzing by my left ear??? o.o supaDAHLing Haha that’s a good one take that, Pratchett!! RT @DrThwaitenator Did I just hear a fly… supaDAHLing @DrThwaitenator Hey lO.Ok!!! RT @theSWEETshop NEW PRODUCT – GOBSTOPPERS!!! Only a penny each!! supaDAHLing @DrThwaitenator I don’t know if you’re thinking what I’m thinking… 8DDD DrThwaitenator @supaDAHLing Don’t tell me… The rat under the floorboard. :O supaDAHLing @DrThwaitenator HIGH-FIVE!!! >:DDD DrThwaitenator @supaDAHLing NO FIVE!!! D:<> CoolCoombes My left ear has been and still is ringing furiously… This is my Twitterature... Based on BOY by Roald Dahl. :D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|