
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:30 PM |
The world is coming to an end. Don't even know all the homework and I'm scared I didn't do some... I hate being scared not doing homework. Day 11 - A deceased person you wish you could talk to NIL. No one special to me died in my lifetime. May sound rough, but no. ------------ So can I do another day? Ok. ^^ Day 12 - The person you hate most/who caused you a lot of pain Why put these 2 in the same question? Because the person you hate most may not be the person who caused you a lot of/the most pain. Right? Yeah. So it's actually 2 separate questions. The person I hate most: Natasha Tan. Uhh no I don't normally hate people so if I had to say one it'll be her. You know why. She's just... I don't know... Repelling. Don't worry. I've got my stock of reasons. The person who caused me a lot of pain: Don't want to talk about it. No, it's not him, in case you were wondering. Bleagh. ------------- I don't know why people think that if videos are on YouTube and show a real life thing, they always proclaim that it's fake. What if it's real? I'm not saying that it is real. I'm just saying that it's not good to doubt without thinking about it. For all you know Girl Dies could be real. Here's why: You all think that the girl who presumably died is Cindy Vela. Then why would the blonde girl call her Rachel? Why would she be living in an apartment with a room mate and a whacky weird guy if she was a celebrity? It doesn't make sense. And NO, the blonde is NOT a celebrity too. If not they'd not just use a handphone camera, and that girl couldn't have done the things the blonde said she was getting back at her for. The girl really got hit by a car and died. You wanna know why I think it's real? Okay for one thing, she didn't stop the camera rolling. It was continuous as she ran onto the road and saw the dead body underneath the car. There wouldn't have been such time and discretion possible to make that change. And the girl was clearly hit by the car; it was super obvious, in case you didn't open your eyes properly. She was pushed forward on her feet then rolled under the car. The camera didn't stop rolling as the blonde ran over screaming to the girl. The dead body with blood on the road. Okay? And Cindy Vela hasn't responded to the video yet. So. I replayed the fatal few seconds again and again, And the scene where she rolled under the car was too real to be fake. I don't think it was fatal, though. I got a mini heart attack every time I replayed it. Hmm. She was No one runs onto the road when shocked. Going off to buy things with my Dad at 7:30pm later~ To make the cookies and sandwiches!!! ;D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|