<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to top
5:36 PM
Day 7 - Your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Boyfriend? Nope.
Girlfriend? None if you mean it that way. Ew.
Love? Nahh.
Crush? Zilch. Unless you count Eunhyuk ㅋㅋㅋ

Everyone's talking about "gurfren-boyfren" nowadays...
It's unnerving, you know?

All my primary school friends think it's normal,
But I guess when you're in a coed school estrogen and testosterone hormones start raging.
*shrugs indifferently*
I guess. But I'm in a all girls' school, and proud of it.

And no Jill, we don't have no lesbians in our school that kiss in public. WTF.
I mean, playing around and joking about it yeah, but not real, aiyoh.
Seriously man. Who's like that in public?
They should be arrested quick. "Go find a room!" LOL

I'm not being immature, but it's too young in life.
We're only 14, and you've got so many exes. Children these days grow up too fast.
Boy am I glad I'm not one of them.
Studies come first. Strictly. Okay? Righto.

-------------

Just watched Virgin Snow starring Lee Junki and Miyazaki Aoi.
It's a beautiful joint Korean-Japanese movie,
About a girl Nanae (Aoi) who had a broken family,
And Kim Min (Junki) who was a Korean exchange student in Japan.
It's really really sad, though... ;_;
You should go watch it.
Now Jennifer when are you gonna be finished with My Girlfriend is an Agent???
;D

Um.
Really want to watch Cinderella's Sister,
But Lois' aunt bought it, not her, so I have to borrow it through her.
Maybe after EOYs.

Can't wait for this Saturday~^0^

Can't believe Unriddle is over.
"Unriddle is still a riddle." Okay. +_+
Bet you just don't have enough ratings and money to continue it. Bleagh.
But it's a great show.
My dream future job.
Not really CID, but more of Dr. Chong's job.
(May do CID and solve mystery cases as an alternative, though. Hmm...^^)
Doing autopsies and working in a white lab in a lab coat with my name sewn on.
Dr. Wong, micro-biologist, head of National Board of Life Sciences Singapore.
Something like that.
Strike Singapore. Make that the world.

;D

Comment | 0 Comment(s)