
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:20 PM |
Bought: - Bluetory - C.N. Blue - Sorry, Sorry [Repackaged Version C] - Super Junior - You're Beautiful OST - A.N.JELL (for Melissa but borrowing >:D) - Death Note anime set (with Jennifer and watching a marathon sooooooooon~) So can ask Jill to not buy as many anymore... :D Then can collect more albums in Taiwan when I go in November, Then can shorten the list, Then maybe send her another e-mail re-confirming or something... Hahahahahah........ ^0^ OMG OMG OMG I found Bluetory AND Version C in HMV!!! WAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO XD Really happy now~ And they were like, dirt cheap for HMV standards~ Busy importing into iTunes right now~~~ So I can update my iPod.... mwahaha... Which still sucks, by the way, But fortunately does not have 9/10 of the problems present in the apple forum discussions. Yay~~ Blog memes are super boring and time consuming and restrictive. If you don't know what to blog then don't blog!! Simple. Unless you like answering lame questions. Which I do sometimes when I'm bored. :D Haha mini questions I find really fun to do when there are not too many~~~ Now I don't know of any albums that I really want~ Which is good; means that I'm satisfied... (Looks at Bluetory and Bluelove albums at the side of computer and smiles widely) I think I'm neglecting Super Junior with C.N. Blue instead. EHH OH WELL. XDDDD Unlike Super Junior, I love all four members equally at a million percent. (Yes Jenn I've worked out Minhyuk XDDD) Super Junior members are like fluctuating.................. Meaning a few of them are at a million percent all the time, But they are always prone to changes in liking. But not for C.N. Blue. Well. So far, that is. No Jennifer don't say anything....... +___+ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|