<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, October 1, 2010

Back to top
5:38 PM
Day 25 - The person you know who is going through the worst of times

As far as I know, it's me.
With EOYs coming up, I'm stressing over Math.
Come to think of it, I don't worry about any subject other than Math.
I'm most confident for Chinese and Physics, though I shouldn't think like that.
Later I get bad results in the end, how??

-------------

You know, if you ask me right now, "What is your greatest wish right now?"
I'd immediately answer you,

"To have Mr Lim say I'm good at Physics and that he likes my way of thinking and asking questions, and that whatever result I get, be it F9 of A1, he'd still think my Physics is good."

Really. I mean it. Either that, or,

"I want to meet someone who is like Seo Dongchan when I grow up. Not Yoon Sang Hyun; he only plays the part so well and he's super handsome and I agree with what he said: 'Men with wrinkles look sexy.' Not him, but Seo Dongchan. The nice and cheerful guy, who is mature, and understands women very well, but also knows how to have more than a normal woman, and can make me happy."

Haha, Leeteuk, that's a quote you should learn.
Be proud of your wrinkles.

Should I go Lot 1 tomorrow?
I know I will be as disappointed as with SHINee,
But it's Han Geng.

And also, I only want to see Han Geng because he has eyes that saw and smiled at the Super Junior members.
I know that's very selfish of me, but yeah. Feels embarrassed now.

Anyhow, I'm glad tomorrow's a Saturday. No school.
Because even the good part has become stressful.
I don't know if you know what I mean, but I found out some things I wished I didn't.
Okay so, everything will be fine if I talk,
But I don't want to. It feels wrong and I'm avoiding it.
I can't avoid it forever, but seems like it has to be like that for now.

잘가요.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)