
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:22 PM |
I'm back~~~ Hey you know I wanted to put up a picture of my awesome bass over here, But I don't have a certifiable camera with me. So pictures - Out. AHH want to cry.. My bass is so beautiful. The only thing more beautiful then my bass is a Fender Precision Bass/Fender J-P Bass. Never mind. Remember I said thing, not person. The most beautiful person - and I do mean beautiful - I know is Jungshin. For obvious reasons. SORRY~~~~ ;D GUHH trying to learn bassline for I'm a Loner, But the stupid tabs ask me to move more than 6 frets at a time. And it's currently killing my left hand. So. Anyway making progress. JENNIFER SOO I don't know if you're reading this, BUT. If you are right now, I just want to tell you: Can you learn your guitar score/chords for I'm a Loner.......soon??? Because I want to play it together with you; I'll bet it'd sound awesome. ------------- Ha. Ha. Ha. I have a whole ficload to complete. Ha. Ha. Ha. All are unfinished. Hahahahahahhaa.....HAH.... Damnation. Okay off to write now. Afraid that I'll lose more inspiration than I've had already. Heechul had BETTER cooperate with me. >:D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|