
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
10:06 PM |
Current obsessions: Death Note battle of wits. Near. L. Antique Bakery. Ono Yusuke. ------------- Beat that. ------------- Oh. My. Goodness. How could I NOT find out about Antique Bakery until I am so ancient already. Seriously. *throws hands up in the air in disbelief* Wish I had a gay friend... X) In like, a male, gay friend. Because I think talking to him would be really fun. X) (again) It's all the fault of Yesung and Ryeowook that I'm into this thing. Blame them. *stabs finger in their direction* So just ignore me. *hides in corner and sobs at this utter ridiculousness* .. .. .. Suddenly I feel my noodle getting active again... XD Yay let's go write~!!!!!!!! (I realize I write best when I'm feeling sarcastic, then all the unadulterated cheem words come flooding out like nobody's business.) Get what I mean? *smug look* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|