
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:48 PM |
It. Is. OVER. Yes. No more stress, burden, and finally, no more worries and distractions... XD @Jill: Thanks so much for the "counselling"... Sort of worked~ :)) ------------- Suddenly like SNSD a lot, can you believe me. ------------- Now I remember my real reason for a blog: I like typing my thoughts out, used to be all the time on Microsoft Word. And I thought I might as well start a blog, Then in the future I can laugh at my stupidity and my ridiculous thoughts. Or I might miss my carefree self and wish I could go back and then drown myself in memories while neglecting my job. Whatever. It's now only for Twitter posts that are too long... ^^ And for things I don't dare say in front of people directly. Heh. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|