
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:31 PM |
I'm back. After a long long time. I think. Don't even know when my last post was. I abandoned this blog because I thought that I wouldn't need it anymore. I thought that Twitter and Facebook would be enough. But somehow a 14o word limit is only good enough to vent out some frustrations, But not to delve into my feelings. So I guess it's not enough. And I think I need this blog back. ----- So yeah. I totally forgot that today was Kibum's birthday. I can explain!! It's just that there haven't been any Super Junior birthdays for quite a long time (since Ryeowook's on 21st June) so I kind of stopped keeping track for which birthday came next. I know. I'm so evil........... But Yesung's birthday is on Wednesday and I'm definitely NOT gonna forget that. Especially since Yesung is one of my ultimate biases in Super Junior~~~ (after Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and alongside Ryeowook of course but you can just ignore this part.) So yeah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM KIBUM!!!!!!! (your tattos are cool but disturbing so please laser them or something... And get a haircut. And stop smoking. And stop drinking beer all the time. DD:) ----- Okay about my feelings. I'm just super stressed out right now. And angry at some And disappointed in my Chem results. Let's talk about said Once I describe her, you'll know who I'm talking about. And you'll probably say I'm unreasonable because the people who are allowed to read this consider her as their best friend. Actually me too, but that's about to change. She thinks that if she likes something, other people will like it too. And she'll keep dragging people to places she likes and forcing them to only talk about what she likes to talk about. And she does disturbingly gangster-ish things that attract people's attention. This isn't actually the problem. The problem is that when we're around her, she says she doesn't care. And the fact is that we don't like the attention. Only she does. In fact we hate it. The fact that we don't want our images to be soiled because she likes that kind of smoldering gawk from other NORMAL horrified people doesn't go into her thick skull. Plus she's self-centered and attention-starved all the time. This is the worst part: She wastes your time for about 2.5 hours because you're too nice to reject her, and then at the last minute, when you only have about an hour more, she goes: "Oh my God I'm sorry do you have anywhere you want to go? The shop is nice right, I could spend the whole day here!!" ... then you don't have time to go wherever and just continue to follow her like a minion she can talk to. And the worst part is: "We should all go and work there after A Levels! Wouldn't it be cool to have all these cool things around you everyday?" Note that she uses the term "we", and only she likes it. Cue rolling of eyes and major sighing. BY THE WAY, even if you like those things, you wouldn't want to see them every single freaking day. Because? Well if you spend 8 hours a day everyday looking at the same stuff over and over again, wouldn't it lose it's magic?? You look forward to things more if you don't get to see it everyday. Like.... Super Junior. For instance. (the above was just an example. not meaning anything else.) ----- I have to go for an early dinner in 10. So I'm stopping here for now. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|