<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to top
6:31 PM
A lot of things happened today.
I actually think that these few days (from Wednesday until now) had been the best this term.

I don't know where to start.

Super Junior released the SUPERMAN music video today.
It was.... epic. Concert footage, Mr. Simple video behind-the-scenes footage.
Outstanding song, about them.

I think it was their best.

(somehow it feels weird putting emoticons into this part of the post, makes it lose it's feeling. weird right? anyway.)

I'm still overwhelmed by their 7th win for Mr. Simple and their SUPERMAN music video.
Very much overwhelmed.
Added on by the fact that Heechul's leaving for the army in exactly 6 days...
Overwhelmed may very well be an understatement.

I apologise if I'm not fully expressing how I'm feeling right now - reading back what I wrote, I don't think I have - but I just feel bursting with happiness, yet bottled with sadness, and most of all..... I think, longing.

Super Junior.
Haha.
If you'd asked me when I just started liking them in P6 if I'd still like them now,
I'd have laughed you off and said, "heck, I'd be done with them even before Sec 1."

And see where I am now. Where they are.

I don't know how I could like them for so long. Must be a crime.
Think about people who liked them from their first stage on 6 November 2005, 6 years ago.
Wow.

"Super Junior, we are super super men (...) Super Junior! The last men standing!!"
Definitely.
You blow everyone away.

I don't get as excited anymore when a Super Junior member birthday arrives.
I used to stay up till 12 midnight and send a text to everyone I knew who liked them, and it would have looked something like this:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (whoever)!!!...as many exclamation marks as that members age...!! :) :) :)...as many smiley faces as that members age... :) :) :) I hope you have a happy birthday and *any current issue that needed addressing*~!!! SUPER JUNIOR FIGHTING!!!...birthday number again...!!"

Literally like that.

Nowadays I even forget some member's birthdays. Tell me about it.

The saddest thing is that I remember the first EVER Super Junior member's birthday I actually texted friends about/celebrated/sang a birthday song in Korean for was ... ...

Heechul.

He was 26. I think. Now he's ancient. And going to the army.

*cue keysmash in frustration, and sudden realization that the keyboard didn't do anything to yours truly*

Somehow I didn't feel half as sad when I heard Kangin was leaving last year for the same reason.
Sorry.

I only JUST started to really extremely like Heechul,
And Claudia dropped the bomb on me.

"Did you read allkpop just now?"

I didn't know what to do, but to scream it into Jennifer's ear, while she was still trying to discuss something with someone else about the Geography common test.
I didn't know what to say, or feel, or anything.

I just.

Maybe I should really stop writing and gather my thoughts and feelings for a while.
Hah. You never thought I was this kind of person, did you?

Well, now you know.

I prom15e to prt3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.

oh my god. they let Heechul up front for that last bit.
and they let them perform the whole song, instead of cutting out the rap parts.
am really gonna let loose my emotions. damn.

i hate super junior because i love them too much.
damn.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)