
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:34 PM |
Something else happened today, that made me even more sad. I played the Mr. Simple music video, and since it wasn't loading properly, I randomly paused it. And guess at which moment I paused it? When Heechul's face was showing, taking up the whole screen, looking as defiant and as narcissistic as ever. Beat that. These things just happen. Just when you don't want them to. ----- Proud of my first ever planned Teachers' Day present. Yes, first ever. What-ever. ----- Went to Comics Connection again, and I tell you it's super embarrassing to buy Kpop stuff. ----- I have to finish up the Chinese Essay... Then I'll have finished all my homework. ----- I have to watch the Glee 3D movie. With Hasini. Or something. ----- Will be watching SS3 3D this Saturday. I swear I'm gonna cry when Poker Face plays. ----- I love you Heechul. ELF love you. credit: bipolar-koala.tumblr.com Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|