
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:41 PM |
I cannot thank anyone enough for birthday wishes on Facebook. Especially Mr Ong. But that one was super awkward. "HAPPPPY Birthdaaaay Valerie!!!!" Okay. That was weird. ----- Had an awesome birthday yesterday.. :') With Wei Ling and later in the evening, Jennifer and Melissa. The day started off good, even if I had tuition at at 8:30am in the morning. Because my tuition teacher gave me Milo and tried to give me durian icecream mooncake (sorry I don't take durian). And she was super extra nice. Which was odd, because I didn't tell her that it was my birthday or anything. Maybe she's nice to people who willingly come for tuition at unearthly hours of the day. Went home as I decided to pwn CIP. Which is not my fault. I had tuition. And by the time tuition ended, there were only 1.5 hours of CIP left. Not worth travelling all the way to Bishan for, right. After lunch at home (awesome porridge harrharr), met Wei Ling at Westmall and played Guitar Hero and Project DIVA in the arcade. Spent forty-dollars in total, and I think we spent about 25 of those dollars playing guitar hero. And not to mention more than half of those 25 dollars playing Slow Ride. Then we went to Comics Connection, then bought bubble tea. I met Jie Yin's mum at the bubble tea shop. She just came to say hi and ask about me and my brother. What a coincidence. A good one. :D Liew Wei Ling and I then proceeded to go to Plaza Singapura, Taking bus 77 (yay). Since it was a long ride we swapped iPods and introduced awesome songs to one another. (thinking about it i remember i have to download a few songs but heck. later. i saved the titles in my phone anyway.) Then we went to Otaku House and Comics Connection (again) in Plaza Sing. YAY. Wei Ling likes "cool but useless stuff", so I'll get them for her birthday :) Met Sian and her sister Lauren in Comics Connection, since they're going for the same SS3 3D screening later at 7:00pm :) They were wearing matching everything. What. X) Met Jennifer at around 6:15pm, and we went for dinner in the basement. It's funny because whenever I'm with Jennifer and Wei Ling (when they're together), they always (ALWAYS) gang up to bully me. Which is... >_> Melissa met us in the basement quite late and joined us for dinner. I had a French crepe (with bacon, tomato, and extra avocados) and Taiwanese crispy salted chicken for dinner. :D (i am so in love with taiwanese food nowadays. i don't know what's with me, i just do. ESPECIALLY crispy salted chicken and bubble tea. omg i could live on bubble tea. omg omg) Then we went into the (surprisingly tiny) cinema in Golden Village at the top floor. There were I think 6 girls from Malaysia (they shouted it out) who kept shouting random Korean phrases at the flipping screen at the Super Junior members. Obviously they can't hear you guys, geniuses. Well anyway I loved swinging my lightstick and doing fanchants for the songs like Sorry Sorry and Don't Don and BONAMANA. Yay. Then I went home via 77, and I got a seat. 8) ----- Lois gave me a 2012 Super Junior calendar before I got one for myself, and also a CN BLUE card from Comics Connection. Bianca gave me a gigantic Super Junior 5th album poster that's up on my wall at the moment, and the colour schemes are wonderful. And also all the OTPs are in their positions: YeWook, KyuMin, EunHae, SiChul. Haha. Also she gave me a sweet note :) Wei Ling gave me a Super Junior 5th album mug, an Eunhyuk 5th album bage, and Eunhyuk chibi 5th album badge, a Kyuhyun 5th album badge and a random Kyuhyun badge. A pretty message was stuck on the mug box :) Jennifer gave me a Super Junior notebook, a Heechul postcard, a Super Junior postcard, another Super Junior card, and the same Eunhyuk badge Wei Ling got me. And she wrote me a beautiful letter :') I have such awesome friends. ----- Again, Thank you to EVERYONE who wrote me a birthday message on Facebook :') (even though no one will read this) ----- If you're wondering why I bother to write everything down here when no one will read it, It's because I just wanted to write down my best birthday experience ever, And reread it to refresh my memory every now and again, and bring a smile to my face. It's for myself. :) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|