
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:45 PM |
It is now 11:45pm on a Thursday night, I have an English examination tomorrow, And here I am blogging. Obviously, to improve my English. (what were you thinking eh?) ----- I really dislike the topic of religion, and if God exists. As you can see in my profile, I am proud to be an Atheist, Because if you cannot prove God does not exist, This doesn't mean that God exists. I just completed a Philosophy essay on this topic. I totally hated it. I was 47 words under the minimum word-count. I wrote 1,153 words. Teacher specified 1,200 - 1,600 words. Which is pretty much impossible. I mean, what is there to write about, right? "God doesn't exist." 3 words. Done. Cut. Period. Or maybe 4. If you separate "doesn't" into "does not". Stephen Hawking is my God. Haha. Sounds weird. ----- Totally freaking out about EOYs but not doing anything about it. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|