<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to top
7:15 PM
"It's one thing for someone to look down on you, and another if they make sure you know it.
(...)
It's definitely a whole world apart if that person is family."

"It's one thing to be accepted in society, it's another to be respected."

Just did some philosophizing in the bathroom last night, after a small row with dad...
And engaged in some self pity... Which is good for your pride, I heard.

-----

Thinking up a whole lot of fan fiction while listening to Vocaloid songs.

Song #1: Alluring Secret ~Black Vow~ - Kagamine Rin & Len

I was thinking that Rin's character (white angel) could be Sungmin, Len's character (dark 'angel' boy) could be Zhoumi, and Miku's character (girl-in-the-black-dress) could be Kyuhyun harrharr.

And I'm planning to actually write this!! In a 2-shot or something...

Make a few twists, like...
Not let Kyuhyun or Sungmin die... o.o
And not introduce KAITO into the picture, because that's too complicated.

I was thinking, Kyuhyun can be this ultimate bad boy who behaves like he's so awesome, but in fact he hates himself and thinks himself a waste of space, and maybe since in the song Sungmin (good angel) "falls from grace" and falls in love with Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun can't accept his love, because he's contaminating Sungmin, so Sungmin turns into this mysterious evil person called Zhoumi, whom Kyuhyun falls in love with because they're about the same level, and they "combine in a feverish frenzy" (those are the lyrics haha, not me), but then ultimately Sungmin reveals himself to be that mysterious boy, and Kyuhyun finally accepts that he can actually fall in love with a good person.

Uhm angst and lots of it.

Some parts are like super rough and messy and they don't quite link, but I'm working on it.
Like, right now.

And I still have some fics on hold or discontinued because I just... Hmm.

-----

I love Jang Woo Hyuk.

*puts I am the Future mini-album on repeat*

He's so damn much like Eunhyuk.

-----

EOYs are coming in about a month's time.

I have started studying, but not very much. :(
So I have to buck up.

Especially for my Physics and my eMath.

-----

Talking won't improve anything.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)