
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
10:53 PM |
The new Blogger interface is weird.
Very weird.
It's too clean, I think.
I like the old one better.
Oh well, switching back later.
-----
My brother can be the most self-centered person in the entire world.
Just because he's really sick, he expects time to stop and people to forget everything else and tend to him and him only.
Bro: "I can't believe Daddy went cycling."
Me: "Why?"
Bro: "Because I'm sick. I'm sick, so he should stay at home."
Me: "...wtf..."
Just because you're sick doesn't mean you need to be looked after 24/7 and it definitely does not mean that other people must stop their hobbies because of you.
Idiot, self-centered, uncaring, selfish brother.
Sometimes you wonder if he has any feelings at all.
-----
Okay so the ASXC went badly.
Not really badly as in we-did-not-have-anything-good-to-show-for-MGS badly.
In like, we didn't win anything.
Nothing.
I expected to win at least for the logbook.
You know...
The Lenz' Law team's exhibit was quite good.
Except that they called themselves the Uranians.
(...)
But the Oobleck people won.
I don't see why...
It's such a normal thing.
I think ours was more special and unexpected.
Word of advise for other teams taking part next year:
You know what's the X-Factor they're looking for?
Normality. Something they already know.
Nothing special. The X-Factor is NO X-FACTOR.
That's it. Now go win some prizes.
-----
Physics SPA is tomorrow.
Am freaking out.
-----
I love the Biology blood-typing game.
Go play it!! :)
Link: http://nobelprize.org/educational_games/medicine/landsteiner/index.html
It's awesome. Bet on it.
Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|