<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to top
6:54 PM
So, Heechul, we'll miss you.

I don't know how to express it properly, but you know I will.
I already am.

-----

Mr Ong's "TAHNK YEW" note on FB for the gifts is actually quite touching ;)
Like Mrs Heng commented, "Now I know why the girls love you".

You're welcome, Mr Ong!!

Haha.

-----

Tomorrow's my special day~~~~~
(lol rubbing it into everyone's face.. ><)

Hope SS3 3D will go well, and I can't believe it's only 80 minutes long.
I know, right.

-----

Some people may find the way I blog irritating,
Saying some random thing about something then moving on to another topic,
Separating topics with 2 lines and 5 dashes.

But I can't think of much to say about something,
Unless I had already planned something to say.
Like with some of my posts. I wing out most of them.

-----

Did I mention who I'm currently addicted to right now?
Okay.

Z:EA's Jung Heechul~~

He is cool, has great hair, has a great voice (bass-voiced rappers ftw), has awesome stage presence, is a good dancer, and has those intense eyes that are like *that*.

Don't know how to say it.

-----

I have a TWIN.

By the name of Tashfia Raquib.

Because we have deep similarities and can read each others' minds and finish off each others' sentences. Yes we can.

Beat that.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)