
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:14 PM |
As quoted from my Art teacher on Twitter: "So sorry to disappoint all my young friends here, but Life does not stop sucking even when you get older. :(" Life with a capital L. He did put that. ----- Today I got back 5 subject-test-papers. Namely, eMath, aMath, English, Half-Literature and Physics. And I only got 2 A1s. Actually only 2 As, since I got B3 for Physics and I have no hope (much) for English or Literature. For Physics, I only needed one more mark to get an A, which meant one less A to think about for a trip to Paris. What can I do... :( I tried begging (literally) for marks (just ONE mark) from Mr Liu, But he kept insisting. Maybe I lost that one mark for nothing. Because I clearly remembered him saying (how could I not, with such a teacher) to write the formula before solving the question, since "Physics is AAALLLLLLL about FORMULA~~", he 'sang' to me. In my face. To rub it in. Thanks, but no thanks. I still didn't get my mark. As for Literature, I was already 100% sure that I would fail. I did not, in the end, but then I got lowest in class. (I try to console myself with the fact that someone I know failed, but... well yeah.) What the hell. Literature was horrible anyway. Shouldn't have taken it. Maybe I'll drop Half-Literature. *hollow laugh* ----- Even though EOYs are over, I still don't feel relaxed and relieved like I should be. Maybe it's because Chinese 'O' Levels are looming ahead. Actually looming is a severe understatement. ----- My fucking brother fucking came to fucking disturb me just now and I am so fucking infuriated because he didn't want to go away. With such stupid questions like his I can't he just fucking wait until I'm finished with my computer time at 8pm???!!!! What the fuck is wrong with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fucking cannot stand his fucking face and he knows that yet he still wants to come in and disturb me. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING BOY. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW MUCH FUCKING MUCH I FUCKING HATE HIM OKAY. I REALLY FEEL LIKE PUNCHING AND SCREAMING HIS GUTS OUT. HOW FUCKING DARE HE FUCKING SHOUT BACK AT ME WHEN I ASKED HIM TO GO THE FUCK AWAY. HOW FUCKING DARE HE FUCKING TALK BACK TO ME. HUH, WHENEVER I OPEN THE DOOR HE RUNS AWAY AND WHENEVER I CLOSE IT BACK AGAIN HE RETURNS AND STARTS SHOUTING AT ME. HAH, HE'S FUCKING AFRAID THAT I WOULD COME TO HIM AND HIT HIM IS IT?! I DON'T CARE OKAY. I WILL DEFINITELY HIT HIM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL HE DOESN'T EVER SEE DAYLIGHT EVER THE FUCK AGAIN. AND I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A DAMN BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HIM. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FUCKING MUCH. HE FUCKING KNOWS PERFECTLY FUCKING WELL THAT I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DISTURB ME WHILE I'M FUCKING AT THE COMPUTER, AND HE STILL INSISTS ON ASKING ME THAT FUCKING INSIGNIFICANT QUESTION AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, EXPECTING ME TO FUCKING ANSWER IT, EVEN KNOW HE KNOWS I WOULDN'T. AFTER THE FIRST TIME I ASKED HIM TO GO AWAY, THE SECOND TIME HE ASKED ONWARDS WAS JUST TO PURPOSELY AGITATE ME. I KNOW THAT FUCKING IDIOT. O9I7REWKEFLMKGVJFDNSVKJFEOBQIU43PIPN Noi OIOIWQNF OQSKD NOQUNDPoind oqiuwfnp8upoqwekjfliuew70pgf`3nwpc ijsnxljwvd pocr3 iugbp3ew iucnp iwosjmdlkq I fucking hate that fucking boy so fucking much. FUCKKJNBWUK FBI8ERNI.WKC FUCK. ----- I have never experienced so fucking much hate before in my life. ----- Some idiots don't know when to stop. ----- See?!! My fucking mood is fucking spoilt for the rest of the week. FUCK YOU SO MUCH. I want to scream so much now. Biting my lip so hard. Can't express in words how much hatred I'm feeling right now. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|