<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back to top
9:11 PM
I don't like people who seek attention.

Actually I don't mind this sort of person:

"Oh! Did you do that? Can I see it?"
"Oh, sure!"

But I loathe this sort:

"I want to show you what I did."

For the 2nd situation, it's the type of person that wants you acknowledge and praise what they did, even if you didn't ask to look at it first. It's the type that rubs it into your face, expecting attention.

For the 1st situation, it's the type of person that doesn't make you look, but gladly shows you only when you ask for it.

I loathe attention seekers, especially in the 2nd situation, Type 2.
Unfortunately, I know someone like that.

Hmm... She can be considered a good friend,
But sometimes her sick need to endless attention drives you crazy.
"Oh, I forgot to show you what I drew! I'll bring it tomorrow."
"Have you looked through my sketchbook yet?"
"Oh last night I... My sister... My mum... *this and that about her life*"

Once she told me,

"When I was younger whenever I showed my drawings to my mum, she'd always shower praise on them. But now, she gives my drawing one glance and says 'Mm.'" With a dejected look on her face.

Now I COMPLETELY and utterly understand her mother. In fact I pity that woman for having to put up with that. Even I'm starting to lose it.

Eh, you want people to like what you do, don't shove it in their faces.
If you give them too much of it, they'll just not like it after a while.
Don't always think that people are interested in you.

You just have to accept the fact that the Universe does not revolve around you and, surprise surprise, there are other human beings in existence.

So please do a rain check.

-----

Sec 3 EOY results are not bad, but not good either.

-----

Assumption Song's really funny. Go listen!

-----

Can't read Hitchups. Sorry Vanessa. :(

-----

YeWook and KyuMin and EunHae are the best fanfiction pairings in existence.

...
Oh and maybe Klaine. ^^

-----

"Every stranger is a friend you've never met."

Comment | 0 Comment(s)