
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:29 PM |
Okay my newest crush is... Actually I kind of have 2 right now. One of them I don't even know the real name of, cause he's an actor. But actually I shouldn't really count him, because the other one (a professional chef), trumps him completely and easily. Okay the actor guy is the one who acts as Ou Jian Feng in the Channel 8 7PM drama Code of Honour. I know lol. Maybe I don't really like him, I just pity his character. But I find his character quite cute. But, thinking about it, I think my actor crushes are hugely dependent on the character they're portraying. Which practically spoils the whole idea, because I'm essentially liking a character that doesn't even exist. Like I'm crushing on a figment of someone else's imagination. And I don't even know who that someone is. Which /can/ be quite creepy, if you think about it. My second crush (which came after the actor, but I like him more now)is.... Bobby Flay. Yup. Don't look at me. I think he's just really funny, and I just saw his show Boy Meets Grill where his wife cooks for him once a year on his birthday. They were so sweet with each other, and when he and his wife were rolling out a ball of dough each, she said, "I'm rolling this like a normal person (uneven with dough breaking at places)." And Bobby Flay's was like, impeccable, and he emphasizes that he's horrible at it because he's not a pastry chef (he isn't). But he's still super awesome at everything. Which brings me to my ideal type. I know. Valerie?!! So girly. I'm actually super girly but I try to be cool and not show it. But when it comes out it REALLY REALLY comes out and I just sort of,,, explode in a mess of fangirl-iness and supreme girl-iness. Back to the point: I like guys that are really super professional at one thing, but super clumsy at other things. And for me, that ONE professional thing can't just be anything. It has to be something artsy or domestic. Like cooking, baking, drawing, painting, writing.. ANYTHING that fits into these (sort of) vague categories. He must also be funny in the cute kind of way (laughing is HIGH UP on the list), and he must also be sweet, and kind of loving. (Okay this blog post is getting waaaay too awkward for someone like me haha!) And he must be sort of good looking. Don't judge me, but I think I'd like a Caucasian. Or an Englishman. /Definitely/ not Australian please. I don't mind Asian, actually. Because, well, that's what I am. He must also be TALL. Because I'm supremely short and even though I'm only 15, I don't seem to be growing at all anymore. So. And yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh.... I like it when guys are a little effeminate yet can be manly when the situation calls for it. Oh and I like a bit of possessiveness, I guess. To sort of up the ante. Okay I know what you're thinking. This all sounds like something from some other planet that does not exist, because no such person exists in the world. Yes, but maybe the person I devote my life to in the end may not even fit even ONE of the criteria of my ideal type that I listed above. Maybe he'll just be the most normal person in the world. I'm just saying. And fantasizing. That's all. :) Though maybe I'll marry a humorous, talented chef who's also a TV-icon and has beautiful eyes. (*ahemBobbyFlayahem*) OH EYES ARE IMPORTANT TOO!!! ^^; oh as I said earlier, Bobby Flay's taken (by this funny and beautiful woman so that's okay too) so better luck next time! lolol (I'm more than kind of glad that my blog's private to only some people, but I think those people would find it awkward as well haha... >.>) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|