<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back to top
6:01 PM
While we're on the subject of dear Bobby Flay *fangirls and fans self in a dramatic way, fluttering eyelashes and going 'oh!'*, I just found out something way cool about him while watching the 5:30PM episode of Boy Meets Grill on FoodNetwork Asia :D

He used to be a cowboy in the 80s. WHUT. That was way before he became a chef.
But he learnt something quite helpful to his cooking, I guess.
That's tying knots in meat using butcher's twine to hold the meat together, if you're really interested.
(Ahh but you didn't have any choice but to read this bit, right? ^^)

ANYWAY.
(Why did I put the anyway? I don't have anything else to write.)

Oh damn it it's raining again. Never mind.

Tomorrow I'm going to the LIBRARY :D *cue hoots and cheers*
I'm excited because I really hate staying in the house all day, especially since my room is unbelievably messy and I don't have any books to while the day away. Of course I'm against anything to do with work (after all, these ARE the holidays right before the most stressful year of my Secondary school life) OTHER than Art, so of course that rules out everything except reading and watching TV.

And I'm getting sick of FoodNetwork (EXCEPT Boy Meets Grill with Bobby Flay 8)) and KBS and Arirang aren't showing anything worth watching, and the Noose (both seasons 3 and 4) are not getting any funnier (less funny, actually D:) and the shows Daddy records are getting skjsadslk... I don't even know what HOLIDAY means anymore.

Well, Christmas is coming ^^ and I'm planning to bake a cake for Christmas this Sunday at my grandmother's house (you know, just to while away the time) and decide on my Christmas present (decided against buying more songs for Super Junior Shake, but maybe I should, since I have about 30 more dollars to spend... *shrugs*) and maybe bake a few more cupcakes and worry about my braces colour (just to while away more time).

.
.
.
.
.
.

*Maybe I should study.*

Why did I just think that. Why in the world.



You know, I actually forgot who my previous crush was. Who cares, right... *heh*

I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR.
(nope this is not random.)
(maybe it is.)
(you'll never know.)
(ah-HAH.)

-----

Lois bought me Super Show 1 DVD!! :DD
It's about s$41, so I'll just pay her back when school reopens.
If she forgets to bring it, well, I'll just pay upon collection. That's all...
And she bought me posters as gifts too!! Aww how sweet... ^^;

Comment | 0 Comment(s)