<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, February 17, 2012

Back to top
8:57 PM
NEW CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!

All this talk about my temporary crushes must be staring to get on your nerves, now, right? But too bad, since you're my blog, you'll have to put up with my rants.

This time, I'm crushing on Yuan Hong (a Chinese actor, I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA SAY that I hate China people and this is just going back on my frequently emphasized words, BUT THERE'RE ALWAYS exceptions to the rule ah-HAH! like, for example, Zhoumi ah-HAH!!), who portrays Yin Xiang (13th son of Emperor KangXi, of Manchu descent) and who's SORT OF my ideal type.

Let's see: He
- plays the flute and zither magically
- writes the most gorgeous Chinese poetry (none of which I understand, but it sounds so beautiful!)
- he's a mysterious person, yet a good friend to those who get close to him
- he's hot

See?
Okay maybe the last point's just because of the actor, Yuan Hong. You know I actually found out he's quite old. 30 yoa, actually. But who cares, right?

Look: mysterious, handsome man with an artistic temperament, what's not to like??? :D

-----

Talking about Zhoumi, whom I did actually mention above, I just started watching Celebrity Tour Guide, which is a reality TV show about Super Junior-M in Taiwan (my favourite country bsides Singapore haha!). And Kyuhyun's just super hilarious.

OMG SS4's just 2 DAYS AWAY!!! (actually it's tomorrow but I'm not going on tht day so yeah. guh.)
Yesung's gonna sing a special song he prepared JUST for Singaporean fans! :D
Oh and I hope Kyuhyun's gonna sing another Chinese song in that smexy voice of his.
And EUNHYUK with his dancing which I envy yet gush about all the time.

(uhm I think I'm starting to sound ah-lian like. Oh dear.)

OHHH I hope Sian can go buy merchadise tomorrow. I really need my SS4 notebook+stickers, history book, bookmarks, nametags, L-holders, towel etc... D:
Gahh, think at least S$150 over here.

-----

I want to describe all about Tashfia and my ghost experience ("Eh, girl") but never mind. i don't think I'll forget it anytime soon, though. Especially how scared I was.

-----

OH just completed testing for Pioneer badge today. YAY!! :D
I hope I can finish Home-maker's badge soon, though......
Uncle Mail's just THE MOST awesome person in the whole wide world, I should think.
I finished the rope ladder in 8 minutes!!!! (fastest out of all of us, if you don't mind my bragging ahaha!) The others took at least 11 minutes. *chest swells in pride*
Finished firelighting+boiling water in 8 minutes (Denyse took 7 minutes, and Vanessa had the same timing as me, but I'm still 2nd, you see!!)
The hike was kind of a fail though. LOL. Not really fail, per se, but I just didn't enjoy it that much.
Axemanship was not all that bad, actually. I managed to saw stuff quite quickly, and splitting that piece of wood was as easy as pie! :))

-----

SUPER JUNIOR SUPER JUNIOR SUPER JUNIOR AHHHH SO NEAR YET SO FAR AHHHH

-----

Oh no Biomedical Olympiad test is tomorrow!!!
Feel so unprepared, actually.
Should really be mugging/doing last minute cramming right now, though.
I HAVE to get in to the final round!! I just HAVE to!
I love Biology so much, if I don't get in, I should cry.
But I'm not mugging. I'm just sitting here typing my worries, and not doing anything about it.

Alright. I'm just gonna go shower right now, then I'mma start doing NOTHING BUT CRAM FOR BIOMED!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment | 0 Comment(s)