
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:47 PM |
At first I thought maybe I should have checked my email earlier, so I could have received/read Hasini's email earlier. Since you know, today is the first time I've checked in AGES, and Hasini sent me an email on 3 June about the topic for Phys SPA.
But now, after noticing something, it doesn't matter anymore whether she even managed to send it.
I was going to reply to her all nice and stuff, because after KY's birthday party I thought we'd made up good and proper, but then I noticed who she sent it to.
You know what she saved my name as on her phone?? My number's saved as "Bitch". (she sent the mail via her iPhone. Two thoughts: 1) luckily she didn't say Angel; she said "my iPhone", 2) why the hell did she bother telling me she sent it via iPhone?!) What the hell. Even I'm not that spiteful. I can't believe it. And the fact that she didn't change the name back (because she would have read it while selecting a recepient) before sending the email shows that her desire for truly making up is non-existent. So to her, I'm still Bitch. Even though she sent me that fake mail with all the smiley faces and "XO"s. I can't believe that girl. I really don't want to know what goes on in that twisted mind of hers. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|