<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, June 1, 2012

Back to top
7:37 PM
DISCLAIMER: this is an angry rant about 2 people and I'm just venting my extreme frustrations, so if you don't want to feel upset yourself, don't read the rest of the words below.

If Hasini says ONE MORE THING about Apple to either Wei Ling or myself I SWEAR I am going to EXPLODE.

 And Wei Ling too!

I don't know if she's just DENSE, or is purposely trying to sow discord between me and Hasini, as well as me and her.

 "Hasini asked me to name my iPhone." LWL already KNOWS that I find it ABSOLUTELY disgusting that Hasini named her iPhone Angel and has always been calling that stupid phone by that equally STUPID and BORING name.

 "Hasini suggested I name my phone Crystal because it matches the home button on my phone. I just told her that I'd name it Crystal since it's the most fitting. Oh, she replied 'yay'!" WHAT THE HELL. What is your ulterior motive in trying to tell me this?! You know perfectly damn well that I'm still sore with Hasini over her stupid and completely mental iPhone and Apple infatuation, and you still talk about it and ENTERTAIN HER MADNESS?!! What the absolute fuck. It's been a whole 4 HOURS since you said that to me during Art Camp, but I'm still angry about it. What I don't understand at all is YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP ME RECONCILE WITH HASINI AND I AM WILLING TO, and Hasini is also trying to, but this ARSE-LIKE behaviour is just making me hate Hasini and even feel disgusted with you more than ever before. I don't believe it. YOU KNOW I really really really hate it that Hasini is so infatuated over a DEAD MAN and his army of INANIMATE OBJECTS, but here you are still saying, "Oh, I'll name my phone" because the fucking Hasini told you to. What in the WORLD are you trying to do by telling me this?!!!!! And I KNOW Hasini only decided to reconcile with you because you now own an iPhone. This is absolutely disgusting. You know how I know?? Here's how:

 Hasini: "Sorry for being such a bitch about the whole Guides affair."

WL: "It's okay. (...) :)"

Hasini: "Oh, I saw you had an iPhone there. Is that yours?"

And then the rest of the fucking conversation is about iPhones and NAMING damn iPhones and iPhones only. If she were your REAL friend she'd talk about something else, you know.

 You know what I'm actually really angry about, after all that ranting????

I'm just supremely frustrated about the fact that you were being such a kid and so damn INSENSITIVE ABOUT THE WHOLE DAMN ISSUE AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR GOOD FRIEND BECAUSE YOU BOTH ARE JUST SO INFATUATED WITH YOUR FUCKING IPHONES!!!! I didn't used to loathe iPhones, or any Apple products, but now after the argument with Hasini I've become sensitive towards iPhone 4Ses, and I was already very very very very very disgusted when you just TOLD me that your MUM wanted to buy you an iPhone. You didn't even want one in the first place. But he fact you said okay to your mum made me feel upset. You go and add that to the way you said "I'm so glad I now have a smart phone", and Hasini talking to you about NOTHING BUT IPHONES, and the way you seemed so EXCITED about naming the damn iPhone, you can guess you damn frustrated and annoyed and absolutely FURIOUS I am right now.

 Right now you amy be thinking that I'm being a bitch by ranting like this about you and talking about such small matters, blowing them up so badly. BUT YES, this is the way that I take this issue.

If I ever wanted to reconcile with Hasini in the past, IT IS ALL OVER NOW. I cannot believe it. Just because of THE FUCKING STUPID THINGS YOU SAID TO ME ABOUT YOUR UGLY, BEJEWELED IPHONE to me in Coursework Camp today.

;dmfslknjrc hesukjfcbdkmnkjfdskjdvfjhvdgfs;b kfjdnbilvwdjnvfgdlnkjdgfvsln;kjbgfdn-p

I AM SO DAMN FREAKING FRUSTRATED AT YOU AND ESPECIALLY HASINI RIGHT NOW THAT I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING YOU BOTH, ESPECIALLY YOU FOR THE STUPID WORDS YOU SAID YOU ME BECAUSE IT DID SEEM AS IF YOU WERE PURPOSELY TRYING TO WORK ME UP.

Don't think that I'm jealous, because right now I feel like taking all the iPhones in the world and breaking them into a gazillion pieces. I absolutely hate iPhones and that's all Hasini's fault. And now it's yours too. I cannot stand it.

I just CANNOT IN THIS INSANE WORLD, FATHOM WHY THE HELL YOU HAD TO TELLME THAT YOU WERE NAMING YOU IPHONE, AND THAT YOU WANTED TO EVEN SHOW ME YOUR STUPID AND UTTERLY USELESS CONVERSATION WITH HER.

I am absolutely disgusted with you right now. Full stop. The end.

And adding on to the fact that her rudeness is just abominable. I already get angry when you call me or anyone else "woman", because it is VERY VERY RUDE. If you don't know it I'm telling you now. Just because you're the younger sibling you don't know how it feels to be called a rude word like that. You may not think it sounds rude, and I don't know where you learned it from, but I'm telling you it gets on my nerves every time you call me that.

Normally rants make me feel a whole lot better afterword, but right now I. Am. Still. Seething.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)