
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:19 PM |
Haha I didn't explain more. But then I don't need to. Because my blog's for me to keep tabs on my life, and I have that episode in my email lol. Hasini finally replied me. I don't know if what she said is true, because she seems so angsty all the time, and I don't think her problem is as big as she makes it out to be. I REALLY HOPE SHE'LL TALK TO ME AGAIN. You know she said, "Val's going (to Pulau Semakau). I hope she'll get eaten by sharks." At least, I think she said that. Because she whispered it to someone behind me during PLTC on Friday afternoon. Ayah, I can never be sure, so I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt. --------------- I think I can be just as angsty as her, if not more. (o_o) --------------- I think she's talking to me??? -------------- Yay Celine invited me to her birthday party at Universal Studios Singapore tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay so super excited, it's from 10am - 4pm!! Actually I'm most excited about the Jurassic Park water ride, and the Mummy Ride, and the Transformer ride, and hopefully the Madagascar one if it's been finished..... (*0*) AND Celine's paying!! For lunch as well!!! How generous and nice is that!!! It's her birthday today, and by right we should be paying for HER USS adventure, not her for us Singaporeans!! XCC For her birthday present I compiled a book of hot guys that Celine likes for her to flip through any time she feels down or something. HAHAHA Including James McAvoy, Chris Evans, Jeremy Lin, Yesung, Woohyun, Bradley James, Colin Morgan, etc XD Hope she likes it~!! :D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|