
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:16 PM |
My Dad killed a whole nest of ants that were living in my air-con...... You may think it strange, but I've not used my air-con for the better part of 7 or 8 years, so yeah. The ants and their larvae were literally dropping into a huge mass at my doorway. YUCK. Glad they're gone now... --------------- Tomorrow I'm going to the library again. FINALLY! I hope they have Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for me to re-read, because I love Snape so much. -------------- *sidles towards Harry Potter fan-spam* You know, after I posted the previous blog post, I realised that I finished reading Deathly Hallows in 2 days tops. I know right... I spent the first day reading about 1/3 of the book, and the last day (remember I stayed till the middle of the night) I finished the rest because I just couldn't put the books down. I love Alan Rickman too!! (he played Snape) He's so good that he discussed Snape's character with JK Rowling BEFORE she completed the series, and he directs his own character and sometimes does not listen to the real director because "I know things that you don't (about Snape)"..!! HAHA And I cans safely say that he IS Snape as well, because he said once: "You want to know who I am? Look at the characters I play." (Haha I was writing so fast and furiously just now because I thought I had to log out at 7pm, but I just realised I have one more hour!!! It just turned 7pm, you see... ^^) So yay. I love Harry Potter, although I think Pottermore is quite lacking. Suggestions (that MAY have been decided already but not released, but just.. yeah.): - Create/Invent your own spells like Snape did!!! Combine different words and see what they give you! (But I bet that'll be a lot of hard work by the artists, which, ARE SO AWESOME. The moments are drawn so masterfully...) - Please hurry up and add in all the books because I want to see Snape in the last books!! LOL - Add a forum section so we can discuss different characters (SNAPE ninjas IN AGAIN!!) - Add a section in your profile, which states "Favourite Character" *SNAPE* or "Top 3 Favourite Characters" *Snape, Fred, Neville* - Ayah, just add more Snape in. ------------------- Oooohhh I can't wait for f(x)'s Electric Shock comeback!! (Mainly for their cool dances 8D) ------------------ I used to be so obsessed with Kpop. Because it was refreshing, special, and, best of all, NO ONE liked it at that time. But once the Hallyu Wave started (about 2 years after I starting liking Kpop)............................. Suddenly my impression of it dropped, and I only like a few groups/bands. Like, Super Junior, CNBLUE, SNSD, maybe f(x). But I'm starting to listen to more Japanese stuff, and I've come to like SID, which is the coolest JRock band ever. Because of Mao's looks and vocals, and Shinji's guitar riffs and compositions and (why not mention it?) looks and Aki's bassing and Yuuya's drumming. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love SID. And Super Junior. More. :) ------------------ I think I'm too blunt when I disagree with people online. Hmm. (refers to all my allkpop.com comments) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|