
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:49 PM |
Had 4 teeth extracted yesterday. All my pre-molars. Injections hurt like mad when he added anaesthetic. After that my lips felt completely numb for about 2 hours. REALLY. I had to feel my lip with my fingers to make sure it was still there! My upper lip. Really. So bad that when I tried to pronounce the 'm' sound, it felt as though my mouth was still open, even though on checking the mirror I knew my lips were pursed together. Mouth still feels raw now but not hurting. Unless of course I accidentally place food on that spot and chew. Ouch. -------------------- Watched the M Countdown performance of Super Junior's Sexy, Free and Single just now. Was AWESOME!!!!! Especially the dancing~ As expected, when Kangin came on, there was a multitude of screaming going on. And he wasn't too bad on stage today, except it was super obvious that he was lip-syncing T^T Well I don't blame him. I bet he was out of breath when it came to his part. He tried hard! Now he needs to work hard at singing and dancing simultaneously. -------------------- Did quite a bit of Art today. The whole left side of the main puppet's uniform blouse thing. Yay. Vanessa started on hers too. :) The colour scheme was not quite what I was expecting, and truthfully I found it a bit uglay, but today's was just blocking in colour, and I'll bet it'll look breath taking when it's done :) ------------------- I think I got over Harry Potter already, which is sad. But I still love Snape to bits, and I still NEED to go to the exhibition! ------------------- Have another dental appointment on 12 July. Maybe to fully put on braces. Yay. I actually really like Dr Mah because he seems so professional, and did you see his teeth?? They're beautiful! Wow I bet he brushes and flosses them like after every meal or something. Such beautiful and white teeth. Wowowowowowowow. But yeah. He's really nice. And he keeps saying 'dear' a lot. Like, 'sorry dear', 'just bear with it for a minute, dear' or 'there'll be some pressure on your teeth, dear'. At first I felt quite awkward hearing him say that, but I guess I'm used to him now. Oh by the way, Dr Mah said that there will be 'a bit of pain' after the anesthetic wears off. Then my surgeon (whom I don't know the name of) said there will be 'QUITE a bit of pain'. Aha. I'll never know who was right since I ate some pain reliever just as the anesthetic was about to wear off. All my dental doctors (Dr Mah, my surgeon, my dentist) are all so young. Like, 35 at the most. Though my surgeon looked like he was 28, but then he had a real wise and experienced look in his eyes. I don't know. But definitely not 35 yet. Anyway he made a lot of lame jokes and kept smiling, so yeah, made him look younger I guess..? DEFINITELY NOT 35 yet, though. Really. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|