<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back to top
5:27 PM
LOL Leeteuk's Engrish intro in From U... XP
Reminds me a bit of SNSD's Gee intro "my Angels"

Sounds a bit like the SS3 song...

------------------

Listening to Now now. lol.
Ryeowook sounds good :)
But the song in general sounds quite boring.
Spoke too soon. The rap is awesome. Esp. Eunhyuk!
Did Leeteuk rap the words Lee Soo Man?!!

-----------------

Rockstar's intro sounds cool.
Eunhyuk's "SJ in the house" sounds pervy.
Yay Shindong's "yelling" at the back is so cute~
Lol at the "Oh My God, I'm So Hot"
What the.... "I'm a rockstar.."

-----------------

Intro for Gulliver sounds cool, like MAMA's chant?
Eunhyuk's first line sounds good~~ ^^
Yay Eunhyuk's composition~~
Sounds super cool, like one of YG's rap songs.
And Ryeowook's voice fits it well!
Eh- eh- eh- S. J!

-----------------

Someday now.
Expecting it to be the usual ballad.
AHHHHH Eunhyuk's singing!! Sounds raspy.

----------------

Ooooh Kyuhyun starts Bittersweet! ;)
Yesung sounds smexy, as usual.
The music (electric guitar?) at the back's cool!
The chorus is a bit SM-ey, quite boring already.
Sounds quite Super Junior-ey too...

---------------

Papillon has some finger snapping? And beatboxing?
Reminds me of Bom Boom from 4jib..!
Quite nice, nice to sing I think, 'cuz of the repeating words and sounds
"Let it boom let it boom let it bounce" lol XD so quite

--------------

Daydream now.
Sounds quite normal so far.
The beat in the background sounds quite annoying (the bass one, not the rest).

--------------

A "Good" bye - title sounds like a bad attempt at punning. Engrish prowess?
I quite like this sound.
Ooh nice, when Ryeowook starts singing, the music's suddenly more upbeat, cool!

*Note: for the above "comments", I was only listening to the preview on allkpop, not the full songs.
**Note II: I should clarify why I say the ballads sound only normal, and nothing special, and maybe even quite boring. It's because after listening to SID's ballads like Rain, Rakuen, hikari and Sleep (just to name a few), all Kpop ballads sound extremely boring. So yeah. But KRY's voices are still awesome ^^
***Note III: I wrote these comments as I was listening to the previews for the FIRST TIME EVER, so this is my completely first impression. I just felt like writing it down :) I didn't have a comment for the title track Sexy, Free and Single because I didn't have a comment for it, and also I hadn't opened up this page to write yet.

----------------------------

I opened up this page originally 'cuz I wanted to share my experience at Celine's "party" at Universal Studios Singapore (USS) yesterday.
I put inverted commas because we got separated and I hardly spent any actual time with Celine herself. And we didn't actually literally celebrate anything as well.

This trip was a turning point of my life because I think I got over my fear of rollercoasters and fake scary, low voices.
What the last line meant is that I'm not scared of the Revenge of the Mummy ride anymore. I took it a total of 3 times yesterday AHAHA.
Took it once in the morning, then went twice in a row in the afternoon: went a second time w/ Hasini, then we couldn't find Natassha and Vanessa after that so we decided to go again while "waiting" for those two. Who apparently went for a walk around the grounds.
I also took the Transformers: the Ride 3 times. Because it was just ultimate epic-ness. Multiple giant, never-ending screens, awesome sets, and the storyline was awesome as well, a lot of falling, being thrown about, and even being sucked into Vortex (a kind of vacuum-cleaner Decepticon)! In the vehicle that actually as displacement, and not just rocking around on one spot.
And even though we knew we were just watching a screen, when we "fell", "spun", and got "sucked in", it really felt as though we were moving physically. I don't know why. Hmm.
I took the Enchanted Airways rollercoaster thrice as well. I didn't take it the first time I went to USS because I was scared of it going so fast. But then I found it exciting and went multiple times. XP

The next time I go to USS I WILL go on the Human ride for Battlestar Galactica. Not the Cylon, because that just looks too scary for words. 360 while hanging?? No way.

----------------------------

People on allkpop are saying SJ might disband next year because their latest album is made of "scraps" from EXO's albums.

I feel angry not because they said that, but because I also think that might be true. Not the disbandment, but the scraps part. Listening to this album for the first time, you realise that other than Gulliver (which is definitely by SJ, for SJ), all the other songs sound quite boring and normal. :(

*goes back to listen to SID*

----------------------------

LOL SID didn't reply my tweet. No surprise there, but I was a little disappointed.
I asked them when they were coming to Singapore. Asked the Japanese from Lois. LOL. XD

----------------------------

Yay holiday tomorrow. But I'll have to study aMath, and worry about Art.
Maybe we'll get back Chinese test on Tuesday. Hope I did okay.
Was rushing the summary and the last 2 whole questions.
But I really thought my handwriting was neat and CONSISTENT (wow!) for that paper.
Maybe that's why I had to rush - because I took my time writing nicely.

----------------------------

Bought the this Green Tea (pokka) bottle that looks like a can. Apparently it's made in Japan and is limited edition, that's why I bought it. The bottle/can looks extremely cool!!
Maybe someday I'll take a picture. (most likely not, I'm too lazy)

----------------------------

My Dad says I'll have to change my phone number if I want to get a new SIM card. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I love my current number: 93591171 (which is not in use now 'cuz I lost my no-battery phone)
...because it's divisible by 3. Try! I don't know the answer. I just check the numbers:
9 and 3 are divisible, then the one closest to 5 is 3, so leaving 2, add the 9 and get 29, which is closest to 27, so 2 left. Then add 1 behind, which makes it divisible. Then 17's closest is 15, leaving 2, with a 1 behind. Therefore it's divisible. That's my thought process. I don't bother about the answer. :)
Efficient, eh?

The answer's 31197057. (just keyed it into the calcula-THOR) It's an inside joke. AHAHA. Look at Tashie's Tumblr. The picture's below:




Comment | 0 Comment(s)