<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, September 9, 2012

Back to top
10:04 AM
I guess I'm just gonna keep writing in this blog until someone drags me away from it in order to study for O Levels.

People think it's crazy when one talks to oneself, but I never can understand why.

Isn't it normal?

For me, I talk to myself, because there are tens of thousands of things (mostly ideas) floating around in my brain, and talking to myself grounds some of those ideas and somehow organises it into something almost tangible.

So since my opinion won't change anyone else's, and no one will understand my talking to myself, I will continue to write in this blog.

This way, I can still ground my thoughts and ideas, but I don't have to say anything out loud. And typing and blogging are considered sane things to do.

Do you think I try too hard to conform to society? Hope not.

I should probably give my blog a name, and start talking to it. It'll be my best friend. Haha, maybe I really am going nuts.

Every time I read my Primary School friends' blogs, I really can't stand the emotional posts.

"I cry almost everyday. What's the use of crying? Nothing I lose will come back."

Yeah, maybe the blog is for your own eyes, but I feel disgusted every time I read something like that.

I feel that everything you put down on something solid (like, make it readable instead of it being just thoughts) should be HAPPY.

Why put down sad things that'll just depress you or even disgust you when you grow up and read them again?? Only happy memories and good times should be written down, especially in something public. Others should just be forgotten.

Okay fine, maybe you can like, mention it or something, but PLEASE DON'T go ranting and raving about the same old thing and telling other people that you cry everyday and stuff like that. And that people don't like you and you broke up with someone just because they had a crush on your teacher?!!

What a stupid reason - I mean, everyone has crushes. All the time. Even if you are attached.

Well, who am I to say. I haven't been in a relationship before. lol. sorry.

Whatever :laaaaaaaaaaaa:

-------------------

I used to care whether my blog sounded childish or not.

But now I guess I don't.

I don't think my blog should be a place where I reflect on my behaviour in a serious manner.

I think it should be a place to store memories of things that you don't want to forget. Or a place where I can vent my anger because if not I'll start getting physical. No, really.

Actually I don't want to vent my anger here any longer. I should learn to control it. yay.

My temper is probably my Achilles Heel.

-------------------

It takes a whole universe worth of self-control not to adore the likes of Benedict Cumberbatch.

-------------------

So, Art coursework is due Friday, and I'm blogging.
sjfhchf4miwelk

-------------------

Yesterday was Martin Freeman's birthday, and I just discovered how ancient he is.

You know how Martin Freeman once mentioned that he didn't mind if the relationship between Sherlock and John developed into something more than platonic (cue fangirl screams and nosebleeds)?

Well, I thought it was ok for him to say that, because I never thought whether or not in real life (as Martin Freeman) if he had a wife/was attached.

He has 2 children.

Well, I wonder what would happen if his wife saw him kissing a man on TV. Probably the wife likes Benedict Cumberbatch, so that would be even more awkward. And what if the kids see it.


Comment | 0 Comment(s)