
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:55 PM |
Just watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law. I think it doesn't compare with BBC Sherlock, frankly. I think Sherlock is supposed to be an uncommunicative social misfit who likes experiments (chemistry). But the movie Sherlock seems just eccentric. And just slightly more sociable than I would've liked Sherlock to be. By eccentric I mean the things RDJ-Sherlock are interested in seem quirky, like urban camouflage. The real Sherlock, in my mind, should be more like BBC-Sherlock, who's more interested in scientific things, like eyeballs and thumbs and the coagulation rate of saliva after a person dies. But I guess movie!Sherlock is interesting in its own ways. Like, Watson is smarter in the movies haha (no offense to MF-John), but I guess I like the down-to-Earth John Watson that Martin Freeman portrays, and I won't pretend it didn't help that he looks like a cuddly teddy-bear-hedgehog crossbreed. ---------------- Took this Empathy Quotient to see how empathetic I am. I got a score of 31/80, and the score means that I am closer to an autistic person, which means I'm not empathetic. Oh well, my goal is to become a pathologist, and the stereotype is that they're "uncommunicative social misfits" so yay?? ;P Test here. :) ---------------- Oh! I just found the Tumblr Fandom Style song today, and it is the most epic fandom song in the world. "Tumblr fandom style! O, O, T, P, Tumblr fandom style~!!" XD Click here for said awesome song~ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|