<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to top
6:31 PM
Yesterday my orthodontist asked me how my holidays were. I told him it was "full of work".
Then he said, "Yeah the Singaporean education system nowadays...*shakes head* Never let you enjoy teenager life."

Well I agree, but what I found ironic is that he is a successful orthodontist in NUH, which means he had to slog and slog during his teenage days as well. But the way he said it, it was like he did enjoy his teenage life!

Thinking about it, maybe compared to the work he had to do in university, his teenage life was considered relaxing. Makes me worry for my future, since I want to become a pathologist. :/

-----------------

I love Benedict Cumberbatch.

-----------------

Oh!!! I went to the Harry Potter exhibition with Tashie on Tuesday!!! Aargh forgot to mention it just now! Yeah so anyway we went, and I don't know how to describe it, but it was awesome!!!!!!!!

I got up close to Snape's robes lol yaaaaaaaayy \o/ *happy dance*
And his wand, which was the most elegant wand in existence~~~~~~~~~ even better than the Elder Wand, which is already quite impressive.
Oh Hermoine's wand looked amazing as well.

When they displayed a Dementor, it was super creepy, becaue they blew the air con at the Dementor's face, which had a sort of thin cloth over it, and whenever you didn't look directly at it (I mean out of the corner of your eye) it looked as though the head was moving. Tashie and I were super creeped out!

But on the whole the exhibition was utterly AMAZING!!!! Tashie got sorted into Slytherin, her favourite house! :D I didn't go, though. This boy got sorted into Griffyndor, his favourite house, then when the lady said, "not Slytherin?" he shook his head so violently (so I bet when Tashie got on he must've felt super scandalised), must've thought Slytherin was evil haha~

I would've chosen Ravenclaw if I'd went. :))) Home of the intelligent!

The clothes that they exhibited were the most awesome! Including Neville's DHpt2 jumper thing~~ And Hermoine's dresses were astoundingly beautiful and amazing!!! Especially her Yule Ball dress! And Cho Chang's as well. Amazing. And ll the robes were awesome - I especially liked Gilderoy Lockhart's duelling robes :D

I bought a Chocolate Frog card for $6 (total ripoff, and it was made worse when I got 2 people that didn't even exist in the books!!!! D:<) and a set of House stickers for $12 :)

Oh on that day I also went to Kinokuniya and bought Death Note vol. 10 (Tashie paid for it: birthday present), KuShi vol. 5, and bought Wei Ling's birthday gifts: Blue Exorcist 4 and a Chocopa file thing :)

Then Tashie discovered the existence of the Benedict Cumberbatch handbook: Everything you need to know about Benedict Cumberbatch. Was so super extremely excited. :) But it turned out that (when I checked a preview online) the book is the most boring thing in the world, because it had no pictures, but instead lengthy descriptions of all the characters of all the movie's he's been in. So there are descriptions of other characters and stars too, which is soooo not worth it. Anyway, it's just white pages with black words in Times New Roman, so it looks like a report essay on the life of BC. There aren't even any random facts on the side like I would've liked, for example: "Did you know: Benedict's real hair colour is auburn!" that sort of thing. Not serious stuff. And I would've liked it full of pictures!! With funny and maybe snide captions below! Maybe I should suggest to perfectbenny or herbailiwick on Tumblr that we could start one of thee Everything You Need to Know books (a PROPER one) on BC after the 'O's.

Yeaaaaaah.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)