<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Monday, October 15, 2012

Back to top
6:15 PM
As you might know, I am a fan of Doctor Who :)

So I thoroughly recommend that you listen to this band: Chameleon Circuit.

So what has this band got to do with Doctor Who at all??

WELL.

They write songs about Doctor Who! Literally. Episode summaries, character summaries, sort of fanfiction in song sometimes? Very interesting!

My favourites:

- Blink
It's about this episode in Season 3 of Doctor Who called Blink (surprise, surprise) which features the weeping angels (yay!) and the episode was written by Steven Moffat (yay!). This song is a kind of episode summary cum character summary of the aliens the weeping angels.

- Count the Shadows
This song is about TWO episodes of Doctor Who Season 4 (one story that's 2 episodes long) called Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead. Amazing episodes also written by the god of screenplay who is Steven Moffat (who, in case you are unaware, is a co-writer of Sherlock!! Aha!)~ This song is an episode summary :)

- Doctor What
This song is not physically released in any of CC's albums, but is available for a listen on YouTube, at charlieissocoollike's channel! It's a sort of Doctor Who fantasy dream hope thing I guess, and also a character summary of The Doctor. Sort of. Amazingly written. Lyrics are the best.

- Still Not Ginger
About the Doctor's 9th and 10th regenerations put together. Brilliant lyrics, but I think a little too short. But actually I can't think of anything else to put int the song. So. If you don't understand the title, here is s short explanation: Every time the Doctor regenerates (I don't know if it's a Modern Who thing or something), his one hope is that his new regeneration will have red hair. Obviously, this hasn't happened yet, hence the title Still Not Ginger. Some videos on YouTube feature the Doctor's regenerations and you can see how much he wants to be ginger. So some fans are hoping that the 2th Doctor will be Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley of Harry Potter) because Rupert is ginger. Me too, a bit. Although I don't mind Tom Hiddleston as well :P

I think that's about it so far. I haven't listened to all of their songs. Yet. And I haven't watched any episodes of Matt Smith as the Doctor so I'm not going to listen to Still Got Legs (CC's 2nd album) until I have watched the related episodes (Y)

David Tennant will always be my Doctor. ;)

Comment | 0 Comment(s)