
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:42 PM |
First day of GCEs today.
It's finally started, finally got the hang of it, now I'll just have to hold on until 16 November. :)
-----
You know how people say:
When you say, "Why can't you buy me an ice-cream?"
You're actually saying, "Why cannot you buy me an ice-cream?"
WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG.
What you're actually saying is, "Why can you not buy me an ice-cream?"
Which is to say you take away the 'can' and the 'not' to give you 'can't'. That's basically it.
Good, to make it all clear.
-----
My OTP is Janto.
It hasn't always been Janto, but from now on it was ALWAYS be Janto.
No I'm not gonna say what Janto is.
-----
I'm gonna do this quiz now.
Next post :)
Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|