
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:00 PM |
I originally wanted to rant about a supremely idiotic person, but I guess I shouldn't put anything that I would regret on the internet.
But that person is rude, loud, scary and violent. Selfish and childish should be more appropriate. And self-centred. That person feels the world is indebted to them. Oh what an utterly rubbish person.
-------------
I myself am short tempered because here I am slaving away for my GCEs and I skdljgfdngvnvkjfsvna..... orz
But guess what. I still squeeze time to watch Doctor Who............... meh.
------------
My friend got so excited because George Young was in a restaurant just opposite our school.
She rushed out of class wioth her bag yelling "George Young's in Tott's! I'm going there right now! Are you coming?"
Well, I don't even know who George Young is.
Probably some Caucasian hot guy. Just the kind she likes.
Wait. I'm on the internet. I can check. 8)
......lol yeah. Good-looking and young. psh. pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|