
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:02 PM |
I think nowadays other than my usual ramblings about stupid people and my own feelings, this blog just contains everything I want to let out that's: 1) not absolutely private (I have a diary for that - I write too much) OR 2) something I don't want to clog my Tumblr with. Basically my Tumblr's strictly for fandom stuff. All the fandom stuff you see here is just rubbish that's embarrassing (not too embarrassing for public as you can see) for the good people who follow my Tumblr. ----------------- If I ask you not to click on the link to my LJ blog, I bet you're all gonna do just that. What the hell. I'm embarrassing. ----------------- Just found this Janto fic that is too epic for words, everyone who watches Torchwood should definitely read it (even if you don't ship Janto, and ESPECIALLY if you ship Janto, and also if you just like Ianto Jones...)! What is Essential is Invisible to the Eye It recounts Jack and Ianto's complete journey in Torchwood... and beyond. All the way from when Ianto joining Torchwood 3 Cardiff (after the Canary Wharf) to Ianto's death in Children of Earth, with a delicious twist (that I haven't come to yet)... 200 chapters of pure Janto awesomeness. This writer has another Ianto fic which I think is still in the works, but you should take your time with this one to fully enjoy it. I respect this writer and their beta for having the patience and devotion to the show and its characters. :) It makes the most sense if you've watched every episode of every season of Torchwood, but I guess it still makes an awesome story if you don't even know what Torchwood is, and you don't mind homosexual stuff. No it's not porn, though it has sex in it. Proper romantic fiction, in my opinion, has to have sex in it, or it just won't be angsty (for lack of a better word) or intense enough... Agree? Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|