
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
1:58 AM |
Another list: things I like about John Barrowman Physically: - He's hot. - He's an older man, which I realised I seem to prefer in my idols. Older as compared to my age. - The butt chin - The hair, especially in the Captain Jack style with some fringe hanging down - He has a broad build but is NOT FAT, which I find appealing. Quite quite quite. - He's completely shaven. Completely. - His teeth. I think I automatically like people with really nicely arranged upper-jaw teeth (eg. SNSD's Taeyeon, SJ's Kangin and Kibum, Lauren Ambrose etc) Personality wise: - He thinks about his fans a lot - He's really considerate and his heart is s big as his smile (and that's saying something) - His love for Scott is amazing and admirable. - He's histrionic, which I sometimes feel embarrassed by, but I respect his extroverted nature and his ability to bring a cheerful aura to wherever he goes - His complete honesty - His attitude towards sensitive issues like sexuality and religion is non-cliche, and make complete sense - His presence will fill any room and make everyone feel at ease and not in the least awkward. It makes me feel like he has empathic abilities of projecting his emotions onto others...? - His love for himself Some things I don't like: - Sometimes he goes overboard with the innuendos and wild behaviour, but that's just me. Most people like it. - That's pretty much it. Which is actually zero valid points. --------- Wanted to make this list because well, I felt like I have to put it down properly somewhere. --------- It's 2am on the last day of November 2012. Am so lethargic because I'm kind of ill (bad nose and throat but no fever - I hardly ever get a temperature) but I'm not sleepy at all. Yawning a lot though. The voice sounds so sexy now. Cos of the throat. Good night. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|