
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:25 AM |
Because I can't get enough of random quizzes. 1: Real (first) Name? Valerie 2: Current crush!? Gareth David-Lloyd 3: Addiction? Writing (currently) 4: How tall am I? Short 5: Relationship status? Single 6: Girls I trust? Friends 7: Boys I trust? Family (girls' school you see) 9: Current mood? Snakes-in-my-stomach afraid 10: how many followers? A few ^^; 11: Confession? I'm Asian 12: Who I miss? Brother 13: Who I last hugged? Brother 14: Who understands me? Tashie...? 15: Someone who is always there for me: Brother 16: Last Text? Bianca 17: someone you cry to? Myself 18: Who makes me laugh the most? Tashie 19: Who I do the craziest stuff with? LWL 20: Who makes me smile? Brother 21: What am i listening to? Taylor Swift (don't judge me haha) 22: Turn ons? Suit-and-tie 23: Turn offs? Open-mouth chewing 24. Bestfriends? Dunno 26: Second confession? I'm girly though I wish I wasn't 27: What I hate? Forgetting 28: Last person to give you butterflies? Uhm dunno. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|