
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:24 PM |
Day One: Favourite Doctor Mine has definitely got to be the Tenth, played by David Tennant. You can probably argue by saying that since he was my first Doctor, of course I like him the best! But no really. I've watched some episodes of Nine and now I'm watching Eleven, but I still think Ten is the best Doctor that ever lived. No I'm sorry I won't consider Classic Who because I've got enough fandom on my hands without having to handle eight more Doctors and their respective companions. You see, even though the stories from Season 5 of Modern Who onward are more well-written and more consistent because they were written by Steven Moffat, I still think that the way the Tenth Doctor was written by Russel T. Davies and the other episode writers of those three series was the best. Yes Nine was written by Russel T. Davies as well but looking at the actor, Tennant trumps. What do I like about Ten? - He has a dark side. Don't go around thinking that I have a kink or something like that because I do not. This dark side makes the Doctor dark and mysterious and somewhat ruthless. It also gives him a commanding side which I think the Doctor should always have no matter what the personality. Like Captain Jack said before: "You take orders from the Doctor." So even people like Jack have to listen to him. For the other two Doctors it seems as if you can disobey him an still not get on their bad side, but for Ten, he'll only give you one chance. If you spoil it, then it's all over for you. - He looks his age. I'm not saying David Tennant looks old. In fact I think he looks like a rebellious and playful teenager... Anyway, I what I mean is that when you look into Ten's eyes, even when he's making a joke, he really does look his nine hundred and six years. No kidding. I don't know how David Tennant does that. But he looks wise, and you can see the pain in his eyes from the many many companions he had lost through his nine regenerations. Yup so that's the main reason. - It's David Tennant. This is by far (and most obviously) the least important and most fickle reason ever, but I felt I have to include it because it IS one of the reasons. I don't know if you agree with me, but I think David Tennant is the most handsome of the three Modern Who Doctors. In fact I used to think both Matt Smith and Christopher Eccleston were unbelievably ugly, but now I don't think so. (I was rereading what I'd written, and I sound like a ten-year-old girl gushing about a hot guy she saw on TV the other day) But in all seriousness, David is a really really good actor. ---------- But if you want to know who I think the best actor in all of time is, it has to be Benedict Cumberbatch. ---------- Yes you're gonna have to put up with this shit for the next 29 days. Sorry. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|