<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, November 29, 2012

Back to top
5:40 PM
I suddenly feel like describing my ideal kind of guy.

Disclaimers:
1. I am a female Singaporean (Asian) who is right smack in the middle of teenagerdom.
2. I'm being extremely pedantic here, and I know it's impossible (is it though?) to find a guy like that, but I'm still going to be fanciful here.

Allons-y!

My ideal kind of guy:-
- Has a quiet disposition, but is not shy.*
- Speaks proper English (not American, hell no) all the time (remember I'm Singaporean, and I detest Singlish with a passion)*
- Is perceptive to others' emotions*
- Is intelligent (important!)*
- Looks good in a suit.
- Shaves every single day, even on days off (has no facial hair)*
- Has no chest hair*
- Is preferably Welsh.
- Is full of dry humour.*
- Allows me privacy whenever I need it, and respects it*
- Doesn't say meaningless words of comfort when I'm sad, because it doesn't help*
- Is not overly muscular (overly muscular meaning 'ab-ful' swimmers for example - I find that ugly and off-putting actually)
- Has expressive eyes.
- Has one eccentricity (or two).*
- Is polite. Very very very polite.*
- Doesn't spam me with texts.
- Saves regularly, but is not stingy, and knows to treat himself occasionally.*
- Appreciates visual art.
- Is romantic.
- Prefers a quiet meal and a movie at home instead of a crowded place, for a date. Like me, obviously.*
- Is a decisive person, but also takes my opinion into account (not a necessity though)
- Prefers one-on-one interaction, instead of a big group of people.*
- Is tactile, and doesn't mind really long hugs (important!)*
- Is loyal. (but seriously speaking, I think flirting with other girls is okay, as long as intentions are pure/there are no intentions)
- Thinks through things very carefully and looks at every angle before making a decision.*
- Is not homophobic*
- Is a Whovian or a Woodie or both (though I don't many guys will be Woodies because Torchwood is full of gaydom - more geared towards a female viewership I suspect)
- Respects my idols/fandoms*
- Has a baby/youthful face*

I know the list is very long, but points with asterisk signs (*) are the more important ones. :)
Oh and if the description reminds you of any fictional character you think/know I like, that's purely coincidence. Well, because obviously I like characters who are (near) my type.

Yes, you saw correctly. I asterisked that last point.

---------

I got inspired to write this because now on my Facebook homepage there are a lot of "I would like a boyfriend/girlfriend who..." posts, and I seem to disagree with almost all the points given. So I thought I'd write my own down.

---------

I really wonder what it's like to have a boyfriend.

(I hate that word, don't know why It seems immature and fanciful and temporary. It also seems kind of slutty.)

Maybe 'partner'? But that sounds like your lover is the same sex as you. I mean, that's what others would think. And I'm heterosexual.

But partner does sound more mature and proper. Don't know why.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)