
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:05 PM |
I think you know how I like ballads and sad love songs.
However there are stupud sad love songs that are just stupid. And don't mean anything at all.
I just listened to Hello by Huh Gak, and I think it's the stupidest love song ever.
He just kept repeating the same lines over and over again in different ways: "I love you, I miss you and I can't live without you."
That's it.
There're no reasons for it, no cause or effect, it's total rubbish!
He doesn't talk about experiences, what what his love is like, or even how it feels!
He just sings that "It's hard" (HOW) and "I keep thinking about you" (WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT PERSON) and "Will you ever love me back" (WHAT DO YOU DO TO ATTRACT THEIR ATTENTION OTHER THAN MOANING AND GROANING THAT YOU LOVE THEM)!!!!
Like I said, absolute rubbish.
I hate whoever wrote this stupid song and gave it to such a brilliant singer like Huh Gak.
If you want me to give you an example of a good sad love song off the top of my head, it would be I Wonder if You Hurt Like Me by 2AM.
That song gives you everything you need in a sad ballad to make it meaningful.
Shattered.
Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|