
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
10:27 AM |
Major exams are over.
Yesterday was the last day.
I feel kind of stunned now.
And I really don't know what to do with my life anymore. I mean, after this coming Sunday (25 Nov).
Because I'm really busy until then.
---------
Baked brownies last night - my best batch ever, I think. This time, they came out quite fudgey, which is a definite plus.
Yesterday at HMV I bought SID's 'deadstock #4' album for only SGD$30.90! Which is really cheap for a JRock album. It includes 12 songs and their CRY MAX Show DVD! ;D
(For comparison, SID's newest album 'M&W' was on sale, too, and it cost SGD$60.90 for 11 songs.)
Well yeah deadstock is actually quite old. It has Ranbu no Melody in it, so yeah. You can tell how ancient it is.
---------
Leaving for Su Yen's house soon :)
Don't know what to wear.
---------
Still cannot believe I have no more exams. Like, at all.
Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|