
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
1:34 PM |
More Welsh names! Part three. These are the names that were not in the lists I already looked at, but which I loved enough to compile an extra list. This time it's mixed gender names, because they're just the ones I haven't come across before :) This time it's not in alphabetical order. It's the order I came across them in. Female - Seren (meaning star) (used as an alternative to 'Sarah') - Eira (meaning snow) (I prefer the South Wales pronunciation 'EYE-rah', not North Wales 'AY-rah') - Eirlys (meaning snowdrop) Male - Emrys (meaning immortal) - Vaughn (meaning little) Meanings don't matter, unless it's a really bad meaning. I found a few other names that I love through Youtube, but I shan't go into them now (or maybe even at all) because they're not Welsh. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|