<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, November 18, 2012

Back to top
10:53 PM
My aunts just asked me (through my father) what I wanted from Christmas.
I will now compile a comprehensive list of things that I do want for Christmas. For the avoidance of any doubt.

Okay.

*in some order of importance (I'll write what I think of immediately)*
1. Torchwood: The Encyclopedia (£10.49)
2. The Torchwood Archives (£10.49)
3. Torchwood Complete Series 1-4 Boxset (£35.75)
4. Ianto Jones action figure (£14.99)
5. Those boots from Timberland. Damn. They were perfect, but a little tiny bit too tight around just behind my toes, and that was the only size they had at the moment, so my mum wouldn't let me buy them. Lovely boots. :(( (SGD$239)
6. Torchwood: The Lost Files Audiobook Set (£17.70)
7. Any other pair of shoes that I've approved of beforehand. (price varies)
8. Accessories, preferably steam-punk (price varies)
9. Weevil action figure (£1.99) [yes I love Weevils tyvm]
10. Owen Harper action figure (£14.99)
11. A hug and autograph from Gareth David-Lloyd (priceless)
12. Sherlock: The Casebook (£8.69)

- All prices listed in Pounds Sterling (£) are from Amazon.co.uk.
- By 'priceless', I mean you're absolutely absolutely gorgeous and I owe you for life.
- Timberland boots not really counted because I WILL GET MY HANDS ON THEM NO MATTER WHAT. They're for practical reasons anyway: I needed new walking shoes.
- By 'price varies' for accessories, I mean no less than SGD$20's worth. (don't judge me - that's about the price of my mum's gifts for each of my aunt's sons and daughters!)
-By 'approved of beforehand', I mean I must be there when you bought it, and tried it on myself. And picked them out in the first place. Hah.
- Everything Torchwood comes first. Especially the hug and autograph. PRIORITIES, people.
- Oh for the autograph, I have to get my hands on the Torchwood DVD box sets or the Ianto Jones action figure first, so he can sign them personally.

Ooh I picked 12 things. One for each day of Christmas >;)

Luckily I know exactly what I want. Don't know about you, but I prefer myself (knowing exactly what I want) to someone who's indecisive about what they want.

[I love Ianto Jones. The character. For his flawless face and immaculate (bespoke?) suits and flashy ties and his dry humour and his stoic demeanour and his intelligence and asdfghjkl ;_; he is just my dream type of person. Like, literally. For real. Even before I found out about the image of perfection that is Ianto Jones, that has been my dream type for goodness knows how long. Yeah Inknow this character still doesn't exist in real life. But I adore Gareth David-Lloyd to bits, as well. For his likeness to Ianto Jones, flawless face and angelic smile and amazing voice in that sexy (slightly posh) Welsh accent. And his Welsh-speaking (whatever bit he knows) cuteness knows no bounds. He is funny in real life too, like the character he plays.]

Okay end of fangirl moment. Thank you.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)