<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, November 2, 2012

Back to top
5:26 PM
Not for people who are not Whovians, sorry for boring you.



You know, what the hell. I'm just gonna answer all the questions now. With really brief explanations.

---------

Day Two: Favourite Companion
Companions I know and like are Martha Jones, Captain Jack Harkness, Donna Noble, Amy Pond, Rory Williams, Wilfred Mott and Lady Christina de Souza. In no particular order.

I'm sorry I don't like Rose Tyler or River Song. Sorry.

My favourite if I had to choose would not be only one. It would be Donna and Jack and Martha and Rory. :)

---------

Day Three: Least Favourite Companion
Probably Adelaide Brooke because I think Waters of Mars is the most boring episode of Doctor Who ever. I mean, I feel asleep for twenty minutes in the middle of the show, and when I woke up, it seemed as if the show was still at the point where I fell asleep. And Adelaide wasn't a fun companion.

---------

Day Four: Favourite Villian
The Master. Because John Simm's acting was just amazing.

---------

Day Five: Favourite Alien
Weevils!!!!!! By far.

Don't argue with me saying that Weevils are a Torchwood alien. They appeared in a Season 5 episode of Doctor Who, on the first part of the Pandorica episode, so they're counted!

I don't mind the Weeping Angels, too.

---------

Day Six: Favourite Special Episode
Everyone who likes the Tenth Doctor would probably say The End of Time, but I liked Planet of the Dead better :)

I love the aliens in that episode. The metal stingray things and the humanoid bug things. (Y)

The only scene I liked in The End of Time was when the Doctor introduced Jack to Alonso in the alien bar. Haha.

---------

Day Seven: Favourite Season
Season Four of course!!! Of Modern Who. Donna Noble was really funny, and all my favourite companions got reunited and some of them featured in the other episodes as well.

---------

Day Eight: Least Favourite Season
I didn't watch all of them, so I don't know. Actually then I shouldn't be answering the previous question too. But oh well.

---------

Day Nine: Favourite Master
John Simm. Well I only knew 2 Masters, one was the old scientist aboard the ship in the Utopia episode, and the other was John Simm.

---------

Day Ten: Saddest Episode
HAHAH I bet you're all gonna think it's the end of Season Two when Ten burned up the Sun to say a last goodbye to Rose Tyler. "Rose Tyler I-"

But no. It's Journey's End. When Donna lost her memories.
Also The End of Time when the Doctor knew he was going to regenerate and decided to visit all his old companions one last time.

---------

Day Eleven: Funniest Episode
I really really don't know. But it's definitely a Donna Noble episode. I mean, it's Catherine Tate.

OH WAIT. Season 4 episode 1? With the Adipose. I loved it when Donna found the Doctor and they were mouthing hellos to each other when she discovered the nanny person was actually watching their exchange. "Am I interrupting something?"

---------

Day Twelve: Episode that scared you most
Blink by Steven Moffat. that was my first encounter with the Weeping Angels and i tell you they were CREEPY.

The other monsters that I was afraid of were the Vashta Nerada in Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead, also by Steven Moffat! Damn that guy can write.

---------

Day Thirteen: Favourite Theme Song
What do you mean?

If you mean my favourite intro of all the Seasons, then it has to be Season 4's theme. Followed very closely by Season 5's.

---------

Day Fourteen: Character you like that everyone else hates
I think I'm quite the norm, but I think if I had to choose, it would be the Weevils.

I don't know if people like Weevils. I do. But they're not exactly "a character".

---------

Day Fifteen: Most annoying character
Did I mention that I HAAAAATE Jackie Tyler?

---------

Day Sixteen: Favourite Actor
David Tennant. :D

---------

Day Seventeen: Least Favourite Actor
The worst actor? I don't think anyone in Doctor Who acts badly at all. So nope, there's no one.

---------

Day Eighteen: Favourite Actress
Oh god I thought Q16 and Q17 already covered females! I hate questions like this.

Freema Agyeman.

Yeah i like Catherine Tate as an actress, but I'm going based on who I think can act the best.

---------

Day Nineteen: Least Favourite Actress
Oh gods. See Q17.

---------

Day Twenty: Favourite Writer
Don't judge me, but I like Russel T. Davies. Moffat's stories are good, but characterization sucks.

OH WAIT. I love Niel Gaiman's TARDIS episode...
Phil Collins is good, too.

---------

Day Twenty-one: Favourite Couple
They're not exactly a couple, but the DoctorDonna.

---------

Day Twenty-two: Favourite Friendship
Wilfred and the Doctor

---------

Day Twenty-three: Favourite Doctor Who Spin-off
I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK.

TORCHWOOD.

Isn't that the only spin-off, though? Unless you count the comic books and the novels.

---------

Day Twenty-four: Favourite Quote
I have two, actually.

Jack: "I'm going to take a hot shower. It's like a normal shower, but with me in it." Season 1

Doctor: "You trust the people we love to tell us the truth." Audiobook - The Feast of the Drowned

---------

Day Twenty-five: Favourite Doctor Catch-phrase
Here I go:

"ALLONS-Y!~!!"

---------

Day Twenty-six: Favourite Doctor Gadget
Is the whole TARDIS counted?

If not then the stethoscope. Even though it's just a normal one.

---------

Day Twenty-Seven: Favourite Interview
When David Tennant and John Barrowman talked about their reactions to finding out that Jack may be The Face of Boe.

You can watch it here. The best part starts from 1:06. X)

---------

Day Twenty-Eight: Favourite gif
It doesn't work on Blogger, only on Tumblr, so I'll post it there and link it back here another time.

---------

Day Twenty-Nine: Favourite Guest Star
Colin Morgan :) "We're stuck. In the middle of nowhere."

---------

Day Thirty: When did *I edited it* you become a fan of Doctor Who?
Oh gods.

I am so embarrassed to admit this, but I only watched Doctor Who because:

1. I was watching Sherlock then it ended (finished both Seasons), so
2. I saw Doctor Who as playing on the telly. Then
3. I remembered that my friend liked Doctor Who, so
4. I watched if for fun.

Then I liked it. And it was only in August. Mid-august. Like I feel such a sham. So late in life.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)