
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:59 PM |
Haven't been writing for a very long time!
Mainly because I've been away to Paris and London :)
I'd give a detailed description of my trip with pictures, but the camera's with my mum and I only have 15 minutes left before I have to sleep.
(I have to sleep because 1. I have to fight jet lag and 2. a few aunts and uncles coming over tomorrow so I need energy to SHOP)
So I'll just give you a list of stuff that I bought for myself:
1. Doctor Who: The Encyclopedia (£9.99) from Harrods
2. The Torchwood Archives (£14.99) from Waterstones Piccadilly branch
3. Jean-Auguste Dominique Ingres biography book (£??) from National Gallery
4. Edgar Degas 2013 wall calendar (£??) from Tate Modern
5. Rulers of England wooden ruler (£1.50) from Westminster Abbey shop
6. Aldo Helianthe shoes in black (£65) from some street near Leicester Square
7. Vincent Van Gogh 1000 piece jigsaw (18-euros) from Museum d'Orsay
8. Logic Puzzle (10-euros) from some Christmas fair
(I don't think that's all but I can't remember right now)
Keep in mind that the Wong family holidays are always cultural ones, so the fact that I got fandom things are a BIG achievement already.
Oh and I also bought Lemon Curd cookies from Fortnum & Mason and they were so delicious ;P Haven't finished them yet, of course - big tin.
---------
Okay news update on my life!
- This morning I slept at 7:00am and woke up at 6:00pm, not having slept at all the night before. Like I mentioned, jet lag.
- Had minor mouth surgery at the hospital yesterday. Part of my braces dental procedure, but laughing hurts now :(
- Received a beautiful letter fro Natassha via post on the 26th, and it actually made my whole week because I really really like her humour and such ^_________^
- Uhm that's it actually. :))
Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|