
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
10:35 PM |
Currently at a loss: can't decide my subject combination for IB right now. That's mostly because I have a problem deciding what I want to be when I grow up. Interior Designer Forensic Scientist See my problem here? The combinations are total opposites! But that's only if you're self-employed. Usually if you work under an architect or with a designer company your income is usually stable...and low. Personally I think it's better to work under an architect than for a design company in general. Maybe I should ask Berenice about her mum's job more before I decide. I would love to be a forensic scientist becuase it's a cross between the jobs I admire most - policeman and scientist. Also you can't say that I'm being swayed by crime shows on the telly because I hate those shows - they make me fall asleep. ^^ So therefore you see my dilemma here? Need to do much more research before I decide on anything permanently. I don't want to live in regret my whole life, or waste years of my life doing something I'm bored of. I have about two weeks to decide... --------- But on a lighter note, I've received my Girls' Generation I Got a Boy album! :D The Sunny cover of course~ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|