<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back to top
10:49 PM
DISCLAIMER: this post contains an unhealthy amount of movie related stuff, and also of John Barrowman. Pictures included. Brace yourselves.

I've just watched In Time (2011) starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried.

It's interesting to me only because I like sci-fi and dystopian movies in general, but it's nothing to shout about.

---------

Earlier today I'd also watched Knowing (2011) starring Nicolas Cage.

I don't actually know why he's that sort of person where half the population adores him, and the other half loathe him. I always thought he was normal.

Anyway for the first two-thirds of the movie I thought it was actually quite frightening and that it did its job as a sci-fi disaster movie.

Until the conclusion came.

I know myself quite well, meaning that I know I'm no judge for bad acting or casting or plot or anything else along those lines.

But when I saw this I still cringed. Too cliché for words.

No more needs to be said.

---------

I still have a few movies in my computer that I transferred because they sounded interesting, but haven't bothered to watch yet.

Maybe I should give a list of all the shows I have in my computer :) As of today.

Movies
- The Amazing Spiderman
- Atonement
- Brave
- Children of Men
- City of Ember
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- The Da Vinci Code
- The Dark Knight Rises
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Green Lantern
- HP and the Philosopher's Stone
- The Hunger Games
- Inception
- Iron Man
- Iron Man 2
- Knowing
- Madagascar 3 Europe's Most Wanted
- Monsters Inc.
- The Perks of Bing a Wallflower
- The Phantom of the Opera (2004 movie)
- PotC On Stranger Tides
- Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows
- Slumdog Millionaire
- The Sound of Music
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
- V for Vandetta
- Van Helsing
- Watchmen
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
- Zathura

Yeah I know they're mostly the really popular and famous or cult ones.
I have such bad taste. Pssssh.
I still haven't loaded Jumanji yet, though I really really want to.

TV Shows
- Arrow
- Doctor Who
- Parade's End
- Queer as Folk (UK)
- Queer as Folk (US)

I like the US one miles better. I don't know why.
To clarify, I don't have all of Arrow (soon!) and Doctor Who (that'd be a lot). But for the rest I do.

Others: Fern Britton Meets... John Barrowman (1 Dec 2012)

This is an interview Fern Britton had with John Barrowman (obviously).
I didn't know I had it in my computer until yesterday, and finally watched it today.
My computer has hidden jewels haha!
It's the best interview anyone could ever have with anyone at all. You all should watch it whether you've heard of JB or not.
And if you like JB but haven't watched this, I have nothing to say. *shakes head*






The best three names anyone will ever see on a promo board.

John and his partner Scott! PERFECT couple


Fern Britton tickles John's ear in the way he likes best ^u^

Go watch!

Even better, it also features comments by Eve Myles and Bernard Cribbins!



Okay I've spoiled you with hurriedly taken screen-caps so go watch it now.
If this doesn't convince you to watch it, then you can only be satan.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)