
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
9:46 PM |
"I come here, when I'm not too busy being Asian, to return to the real world where Sherlock's just a phone call away, transportation choices include the TARDIS or a certain Lockheed McDonnell 3-12, I have a pet pterosaur called Myfanwy (which would make my pornstar name Myfanwy Dunearn o_o) and where everyone can draw cheese."
I wonder if you can figure out all my fandoms from this line. Not all, but most.
Some are obvious, but some require prior knowledge or a lot of time spent on Tumblr. Decided to highlight each of them. BBC Sherlock. Doctor Who. Cabin Pressure. Torchwood. Queer as Folk (US). Benedict Cumberbatch. Maybe I'll also explain where each of them come from. Obviously. The name of the blue Police Box. The model is Carolyn's jet Gerti. The name of Torchwood Three's pet pterosaur. Something on QAF. Your favourite pet and the street you grew up on. Benedict Cumberbatch: "It's really difficult to draw cheese." Everything's colourful and makes sense now! :D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|